I was so disapointed. It was so cheap feeling and awkward to try and figure out how to put on. Just ugh!
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? It was just odd, like faded black and cream
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Horrible, it was bascially the material of a cheap pashmina
- How accurate was the sizing? The website never gave sizing so I guessed it was one size fits all. But when you are only 5'2 and 105 pounds one size fits all does not fit!
To say the least, I was dissapointed. For one, there are no instructions included, in how to wear this particular item. It is worn only one particular way. I had to look up instructions on the internet. What was supposed to be black and cream turned out to be brown and a dirty yellow color. The fabric looked like it would be a warm sweater like fabric, but in fact it is so thin, I can see through it. A very cheap feeling product. It looked so beautiful in the picture. So basically everything about the item was a dissapointment. Size, color and fabric. Now I have to spend $$ to return.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? not even close
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. poor, fabric is a very thin,silky type of knit. It looked thicker,sweater like, in the picture
- How accurate was the sizing? Very small. Once I got one arm in, I couldnt get the wrap around my back to my second arm.