I was looking for a scarf print dress that fell a couple of inches below the knee; not a maxi but I thought I would try it. Well I love it! It flatters my slender, pear shaped figure. I wear between a 14 and a 16. I chose the 16 to be on the safe side but I probably should have chosen the 14. So I would say order true to size. Material is comfortable and soft. It is well made. If you do not mind getting noticed, I say go for it
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? great
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. great
- How accurate was the sizing? great
the only thing that should be noted is the sleeve is slit down to the waist and there is a built in under shirt that you may not notice on the dress, but it is still a beautiful dress.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? perfect match
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. very high quality
- How accurate was the sizing? perfect size - don't order too large or too small