This suit is very nice. When I ordered I was skeptical because no one had left any reviews but I have to say that I'm pleased with my decision to order. If you are looking for a nice wool navy suit at a good price look no further. I had never heard of this name brand before and even tried to find info on it through Google but I couldn't find anything but still took the risk because this is 100% wool instead of poly/rayon. I urge you to take the risk as you will also be pleased.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? The color was the same except the fabric wasn't really as shiny as it looks in the pics but I think that's a good thing.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. The jacket seems to be constructed well and the suit was packaged very well also. It barely had any wrinkles out of the box.
- How accurate was the sizing? Spot on!
This is, with the one exception noted, a high quality suit for a very good price. My tailor cuffed the pants, which added only a few dollars to the price. Of course, this is standard procedure when buying a suit (one should NEVER buy "pre-cuffed" pants with a suit). Apparently, something had been attached to the inside of the suit coat, because I saw two very small holes in the fabric (not the lining) there. Because they aren't visible when the suit is being worn (and can only be seen upon close inspection), I decided to keep this otherwise fine wool suit. Other than this relatively minor problem, I have no complaints about this product (it would have otherwise rated five stars).
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Accurate depiction
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Very good, except for two VERY small holes on the inside of the jacket; fortunately, they are only visible upon close inspection, when viewing the inside of the coat.
- How accurate was the sizing? Accurate.
I would buy another, but it wasn't flawless. There was a lose stitch that was very noticeable on the shoulder. I cut it of and I hope it doesn't fall apart. It is light weight so it should be comfortable in warm weather. The suit was is true to color, fits perfect and looks great. If it holds up It will be a great deal.
The fhe fabric and color were failry nice, especially for the price but the fit was TERRIBLE!!!! It looked as it it was a 80's womens prom dress ..the shoulders poofed out and over the sides....Returned immediately
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? good
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. good fabric
- How accurate was the sizing? POOR!!!
Decided to buy this as I wanted an inexpensive navy suit. The design and cut is actually rather nice which surprised me a bit. The issue of course will be quality. The material doesn't feel like it will last very long, and the stitching leaves a bit to be desired. If you're expecting this to be a frequently worn suit, you may have issues on how long it will last and would probably be better served buying a more expensive suit. I'll be throwing this into a 4-5 suit rotation, so I imagine it will fit my needs pretty well at a fairly inexpensive cost to me. So all in all, it is roughly what you'd expect for something at this price and a brand you have likely never heard of. One sizing note, the pant waist seemed a bit tight - especially compared to other pants with the same waist size that I normally wear. Not sure if it was just me or if the waists tend to run a bit smaller on these suits.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Very dark Navy
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Quality is roughly what you'd expect for such an inexpensive suit.
- How accurate was the sizing? Jacket seemed fine, pants definitely felt tighter at the waist