This is a very good quality suite. The wool material is a medium weight for year round ware. The material feels like silk and does not wrinkle. The lining is very nice also. The stitching is good all over. I did not find any imperfections. The Charcoal color is a little darker then I wanted, but it is Charcoal in color. A very good value. I will order again when I need another suite. I would say the same suite in a retail store would sell for double the price.
I am so impressed with the quality of this suit. I am no menswear expert, so I am judging just as a regular person, but I think the fit of this suit is very true to size, the craftsmanship and construction is super-nice and the all-wool fabric looks and feels great. Smooth and light and drapy. Nicer than department store suits I looked at for double the $$$ I spent on it. Highly recommended!
First purchase ever at the O and highly satisfied. Great product. Fiine quality. Had pants taken in and hemmed by my tailor - as expected, I always have to do this regardless of where I purchase the suite. Definitely a return customer!
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Exactly as represented.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Very high quality; nice tailoring, great finish.
- How accurate was the sizing? True to size.
Well pleased with suit. Cannot find any defects or poor tailoring. I am short & slim and the suit jacket is a perfect fitter. The trouser waist is a true 32 and the trouser legs are cut slim with a good taper. Will order another of a different color if available.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? very good
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. material is summer/fall weight & tight woven & holds a great crease
- How accurate was the sizing? For me, just perfect
Great price, but totally not worth it. The sleeves were sewn on backwards, really weird, I sent it back and was given a full refund including shipping. Overstock won't refund shipping costs unless the product is defective. I had noticed that one other person mentioned the sleeves being backwards, but since so many others said they liked the suit I thought his was just a fluke. Mine had the same fluke. Happy ending though, I went to a thrift store and bought an Armani suit, had it tailored, it fits perfectly, all for **.**.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? color was fine
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. poor quality,
- How accurate was the sizing? accurate
I am absolutely delighted with this suit. Great value for the money and the size, shape and quality of the material was as described in the advertisement. This suit compares with much more expensive suites you would find in leading Department stores. I would highly recommend that you purchase one of these extraordinary suites as it is great quality and a terrific value for the money. By the way, the 'free' shipping was lightening fast as it was only two days from initial order to delivery at the door. Kuddos to Overstock.com
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? perfect
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Excellent
- How accurate was the sizing? Excellent
It is good to know when you got your money's worth on a purchase. I feel that this suit is worth the price I paid for it. I will be taking it to a tailor to get some minor adjustments done. I am a college student with a limited budget and could not afford, nor willing to pay what was asked for in the department stores around town. I feel that this is a solid addition to my wardrobe. It is not an expensive suit, but I rated it 5 stars based on the quality to price trade.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Charcoal as stated.
After a number of excursions with my best friend to department stores, looking for the perfect suit for him to get married in... but nothing was quite right. We knew his size, but his slenderness made finding anything suitable difficult. He wanted charcoal colored wool suit. That doesn't seem like it would be too difficult to find... well, not if you shop on Overstock. The suit came in just a few short days, and it fit perfectly! It helped that we went to a men's clothing store and had him measured and got a little advice. However, this suit is of the same quality but $100 less expensive! He'll look smashing for his wedding, and still have years of good use from this versatile wool suit. This is the second suit I have bought from Overstock, and I am equally satisfied with this purchase.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Picture looks black, but suit is charcoal as described
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Very nice cloth, cut and construction. Hand stitches are careful and professional
- How accurate was the sizing? Perfect
I have purchased several suits from o.co and always wear a 42L. This suit fits fine in the shoulder, however my tailor thought the sleeves may have been put on backwards. She needed to take several inches out of the upper sleeve near the bicep. The length of the sleeve is fine, but the width isn't in line with the rest of the suit.
- How accurate was the sizing? poor
The suit looked very upscale. Fit well , was well made, color and frabric good! Would order again. Great price!
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? same
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Excellent quality.
- How accurate was the sizing? Accurate sizing
Best suit I've ever bought and just forget the low price. Sometimes, just sometimes, you actually get much more than you bargained for when buying clothes online. Thanks again.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Exactly as desribed.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Fantastic!
- How accurate was the sizing? Perfect.