Love the jacket style, I usually wear a petite in coats because of the arm length. this jacket has banding at the wrist, so doesn't hang to much past the hands. but I usually wear a ladies medium, had to get an xlarge, and it's still is fitted!
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? the color was the tan I wanted
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. leather is a little stiff, but has that good smell of real leather
- How accurate was the sizing? the sizing seemed to be really smaller than my actual size, order 2 sizes bigger...
5'4.5" 33-25-35 114lbs. Bought a small - it's very short, runs small, is weird in the shoulders and a little tight around the shoulder blades (and I'm an A cup)! I miiiight have considered keeping it, because I hate going through the hassle of returning things and losing money in the process, but, as soon as even opened the box, I saw the color was WRONG, compared to the photo. Figured I'd try it on, just to see if it was an ok color anyway, and found the fit to be a little tight in the shoulder blades/rib cage anyway. So, it's not a win for me. The delivery guy just left, and I'm setting-up my return labels already. Again, if you're ordering "Bone," don't expect anything close to white. It is a beige jacket.. beige beige beige - not light beige, not off white, just beige and blah, in my opinion. Hope my printer prints these labels correctly. What a pain. Guessing the lights on the model jacket were too bright, and washed out the true color of the jacket in the photo. Ugh.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Photo for bone shows a much lighter color than product
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. not great, but fine
- How accurate was the sizing? runs SMALL
Had to return as sizing information not accurate. Overstock makes returns easy
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? same
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. good
- How accurate was the sizing? not accurate