Such a steal! These gloves are so soft and comfortable! The leather is so supple to the point of being almost fragile. If you have small hands, get them! The size 6.5 fits me perfectly. For comparison, my ring size is 4 for my ring finger.
Very pretty pair of gloves. Will certainly buy more.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Perfect match
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Portolano manufactures fine leather goods
- How accurate was the sizing? Accurate
This is a nice product,especially at this low price. I would purchase this again having seen them.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? good
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. good
- How accurate was the sizing? slightly smaller than I expected
I was excited to find these gloves at such a reasonable price. I love gloves and scarves and other winter weather items, but for some reason, I realized that I didn't have one pair of suede gloves! This was unacceptable! So, I purchased these in hopes that Overstock wouldn't let me down. I am very happy with my purchase. The gloves are a nice fit for my small hands. They are a plush suede, not that stiff cheap suede found elsewhere. If you need suede gloves...give these a try. The quality is great! And if you hate them, send them back! Much better than buying $50-$100 suede gloves. These are more economical and worth the buy. I can't vouch for any of the other colors, as I ordered. The black ones are as pictured.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? perfecrt
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. seems durable, soft suede--not stiff, comfortable
- How accurate was the sizing? small it like a small