The pashmina advertised is a beautiful dusty purple shade - what I received could more or less be called "maroon". Not happy at all with the color - luckily I do love the wonderful quality and the shade IS very lovely if one is looking for a deeper shade. Sadly, the previous pashmina that I purchased from the same seller was very off in color as well (ordered grey - received deep steel blue. I am 27 and not color blind yet. Won't be doing business with them anymore. But if you are looking for a very well made soft pashmina this one is ideal.
I bought this because I find bamboo fabric very soft and well-wearing. The colour has more red than the photo, but this was a plus for me. So imagine a less-purple color than pictured. Will go well with a navy, brown, black, grey even a dark red colored coat or jacket. I love it. Also the price was ridiculously low for this quality an item ($*.**).
This is a pretty scarf, and it is very soft. However, the product description says "100% rayon from bamboo" and the tag on the actual item says "55% Acrylic 45% Viscose" I believe Viscose and Rayon are interchangeable, but Acrylic and Rayon are most certainly not. The fiber content and the price are the main reasons I ordered this scarf as a gift. I thought it was a much better value than the 100% Acrylic ones I was seeing at department stores, but it turns out the description was misleading. I think it will still make a good gift and it was very affordable, but I am disappointed that I didn't not get the product I expected.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Exactly the same
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Average
- How accurate was the sizing? Accurate
I expected to get a lilac or lavender pashmina such as the one pictured. This is a deep eggplant; quite a somber color. The quality of the material, however, is outstanding, it is part silk. It is very soft to the touch and it has a jacquard look to it....it is hard to see but there is a same-color design in the material..this subtle design is understated and beautiful. The sizing seems to be a bit off. For the price it is a really good deal and I would recommend the quality to a friend and warn them not to be surprised when they get a totally different color.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? It was way off. It a deep eggplant.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. The material is very soft
- How accurate was the sizing? Not very
Well darn.....I thought this would be an exact match, as my outfit needed a solid colored lavender scarf. BUT-- when it arrived it was much more pink... just like a "magenta" colored crayon! Have to send it back.....
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Color is much more like magenta, it's pinker, than lavender. Not as purple as the photo!
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Quality is great.
- How accurate was the sizing? N/A
This is a nice wrap/scarf but its not eggplant. The wrap/scarf I received was more of a medium lavender (like the easter egg candies) and not a deeper purple color. I'm giving it as a gift since its a great quality product but the color is not for me. I've bought 2 peach couture scarfs and neither was received in the color described. The scarf I received is a bit lighter than the color displayed on my screen.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? The wrap/scarf I received was more of a medium lavender (like the easter egg candies) and not a deeper purple eggplant color.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. This is a good quality product
I love this! its perfect as a scarf or shawl. Not cheap looking, very good quality.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Perfect match!
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Great quality.
- How accurate was the sizing? Right on
Beautiful color. Just as pictured. Large enough to wear as a shawl but light-weight, soft and luxurious feeling.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Perfect
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Excellent
- How accurate was the sizing? Very accurate
This scarf is set to become one of my favorites- it is soft, warm, and a pleasure to wear. I'm delighted with my purchase. The only reason I've been rated as 4 stars, instead of 5, is because the color wasn't as pictured. The scarf is a beautiful true purple(not Crayola purple, but almost gem tone), which worked better for me. The dusky purple shown just isn't so~ and not just a difference in monitor settings.
I bought this as a gift for a friend who loves pashminas and purple. The color is a much richer and vibrant shade of purple than pictured, which was a good thing for me, but others may not be happy. Very soft and good quality for the price.
This scarf (purple in color) turned out darker than I had anticipated, based on the website's picture, but I could live with it. Very soft in texture and generously-sized. I recommend it as it lasts, even after having washed it several times over. I bought it almost 2 years ago and it's still not frayed! Value-for-money and a great way to add to one's scarf collection without breaking the bank.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Darker than it looked on the web descrption
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. No complaints. Still lasting me after almost 2 years!
- How accurate was the sizing? Very nice. Generous sizing. Will keep you warm in the winter.
Don't expect a high quality Pashmina for this price. This is very lightweight compared to my other Pashminas but it is a pretty color purple. This would be good to cover your shoulders from an evening breeze or blowing AC in a restaurant but not good for cold weather. For hot summer weather this is fine and a good price. If you are looking for a lux pashmina, keep looking.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? accurate, purple jeweltone
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. fair to poor
I ordered several of these shawls. It is advertised as hand washable. However, three of the six shawls state "dry clean only", while the other three have no washing instructions at all. Those three came with a label that was attached by some sort of 2 sided tape which left a mark on the shawl. The colors are accurate and the feel of the material is nice. I hope I'm able to get the tape mark off. When I took the label off of one shawl, it pulled some of the threads, leaving a "hole" in the shawl. Hopefully when I wash it (by hand) the threads will return to where they belong.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Matched
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Average
- How accurate was the sizing? Good
I actually like the product and color, but if you purchased because of the eco-friendly title, it is NOT. After receiving this product with the label, "100% viscose", I did a little research. Apparently the FTC has already filed many complaints against companies making false eco-friendly claims. Rayon from Bamboo is NOT eco-friendly, in fact it is very bad for the environment. Read article called Bamboo-zled for details.
The product itself: it wasn't exactly like this picture, which was disappointing as this was the type of scarf I wanted. Shipping the product: the estimated delivery date was way off the mark. This was to be a gift for a co-worker, and when I contacted the shipper (not the courier), it was two days before the event of the gift exchange. Fortunately, I had purchased alternative gifts for this coworker. I was not pleased.
I got this for a dear friend for Christmas. She absolutely loved it! I am sure if I need another gift these are a great buy for the lady friends we have. I almost got myself one when I saw it. But it was not time for me to shop for myself so maybe later when the holiday bills are paid I can get myself one!
I loved the feel, the size, and the color. I bought several for gifting to others
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Perfectly
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Rich-looking, soft
- How accurate was the sizing? Perfect