interior foot bed is manmade "wool look" fabric. only the upper rim near the top is real sheepskin...I feel cheated when the label reads sheepskin lined. Bearpaw should disclose this... Synthetic fake sheepskin around foot makes feet overheat. poor quality,foot bed mats quickly.
I actually bought these as a replacement for slippers since sometimes one has to take out the trash and it's too much of a hassle to change shoes. I liked that they work for both indoor and outdoor. The sole was a little stiff when I first got them, but it didn't take long to break them in. The only complaint I would have is that, although they have a sheepskin footbed, it is not cushioned which would be nice. I stole a pair of Ariat insoles from an old pair of boots and now they are perfect.I am actually planning on getting a taller pair for everyday use.
I don't like that you have to buy 1 size larger, i love that they have a shor style for my thick calf. the warmth of the botties makes you feel you have slippers on.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? exxellent
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. good quaity
- How accurate was the sizing? yes,
I love these boots. My black ones are almost 4 years old and are still in great condition and I wear them all the time. My newest ones fit really well and I love the color.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Very good color representation online. Looks very much the same as in person
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. These boots last forever. I'm on my third pair but not bc they wear out. Only bc I want the different colors
- How accurate was the sizing? Very accurate on sizing
I love these short boots. They are very hard to find and was excited when I found them on Overstock. I normally wear an 8 1/2 and the size 8 fit perfectly. They don't slip at all like many other boots. It may because because they are short. They are very warm and comfortable. Worth the extra money.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? same
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. excellent
- How accurate was the sizing? slightly bigger
I love these bearpawz boots. This is my second pair, the only problem is they don't have them in stock sometimes. If they are avaliable I would by them again.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? The color was perfect.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. The quality is good.
- How accurate was the sizing? The sizing was perfect.
I order this in a size 8, chestnut for myself. The color was perfect and for the size i did order a size up because somtimes my feet swells and the extra toe room helps . I recommend these because they do look good , they are warm and because they are inexpensive. But you do need to know that the fur iis a bit scratchy and flat not at all plush. The thing that surprised me was the weight of the shoe, it has a weight of a expensive pair of uggs.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? The color description is dead on
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. The quality of this particular product is alright. There is no comparison to the more popular brands. However, I feel the weight of the sole may last a bit longer than the more expensive brand.
- How accurate was the sizing? Must order a size larger than what would be your normal. Not wide enough for swollen feet.
Since the boots were to be a gift, I was very satisfied with the purchase.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? the color was as described
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. The quality was very good.
- How accurate was the sizing? The sizing was perfect.
I love this shorter boot, and will be ordering the brown soon, it slips on easily, is so comfortable. I would order a size down, I usually wear and 8 and saw some reviews saying it might run a little big so ordered the 7 and glad I did, it fits perfectly. I can't say enough good about these boots. Best and most comfortable boot I have ever owned.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? right on
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. this is a well constructed boot
- How accurate was the sizing? I think it runs just a little big
Very comfortable and light for a boot. Inside the boot keeps your toes deliciously warm in cold weather. Love the product and would order more in the future.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Very close.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Quality is good.
- How accurate was the sizing? Wear 7 1/2 so ordered size 8 and fits perfectly.
I purchased this item because it was the only one with short cuff. I made a mistake.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Darker than what was ordered
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Not as expected. Needs inner sole padding in order to wear in snow.
- How accurate was the sizing? Larger than expected.
I love this shoes. It fits perfectly and super comfy. This is perfect for those events when I don't want to wear high boots. The price is also right, glad to have shopped here again at O.
- Did the color match the color displayed onsite? Yes
- How is the quality of the product? Good
- Did the product fit true to size? Yes
I just got my new boots. Been excited about them for some time now. Opened the box which was crushed, there to find my perfect boots. Perfect in color, and the feel but not in the fit. I could not even get half of my foot through the top opening. I looked for some hidden zipper or stretch cord...but nothing...I got teased that I ordered a kids boot...but I hadn't. i am not sure how the company exspects people to get any part of their foot down into the boot. These are only ankle high too...I could perhaps see a problem with taller boots.
I bought these to wear as slippers. I bought my size and my toes are so squished that they go numb, but my heel slips out the back of the boot. I can't seem to keep my feet from slipping forward in the boot. I guess if I would have ordered a size up they would have been more comfortable in the toe, but then they would have really slipped out the back. It would have been best if there were half sizes. There is also no arch support. They do keep my feet warm though, but definitely not worth the price.
These boots are great. I have not had a pair of bearpaw boots before and was skeptical about spending over $50 on them when I've been able to buy other store brands for cheaper, but it has been well worth it. My mom also recently bought a pair of bearpaws and she loves hers too. My only complaint is they don't provide great traction, but that is just the style of these boots because my mom's do.