Although these boots are very cute, they are not practical. I have to wear extra warm socks as my feet get very cold very quickly when I wear them. Also, do not wear these boots if there is ANY snow on the ground! There is no tread, therefore there is NO traction. I actually fell down twice walking from my car to my house.
These boots delighted me at first... warm, comfy, trendy. However, after very few wearings, the elastic closures on the sides had stretched out to the point that the boots gapped, even when I double-wrapped the elastic loops. What a shame... what was probably a 10 cent item ruined the usefulness and appearance of an otherwise nice product. After 5 days, I donated these to a charity... maybe a woman with heavier legs could find use for them.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? matched
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Poor
- How accurate was the sizing? accurate
I had a bad experience with Bearpaw brand a while back and was hesitant about these, but have been looking for a grey pair for a while. I wanted something I could tuck my bootcut and slightly flares jeans into and these do the trick! They're a little snugger on your foot (which I imagine will stretch with time), but if you have thicker calves they are wonderful! Like the other reviewers stated, they DO have a button on each side, but I'm ok with that. They're REALLY cute, warm, and I like them more than the UGG bailey's! For having wide feet and bigger calves I'm very happy with this purchase. I may spring for the black one's too, since my black steve maddens aren't as giving.
great boots, my girlfriend loves them. she says they're very comfortable. would like to have had half sizes available, as she is an 8.5 normally. went with the 8 and they're working well. might have been good to upsize to 9 for thick or layered socks, but didn't think about that at the time. they fit well, however with regular socks, and so far, very warm in the snow and cold of Michigan.
These are nice boots. I bought a pair of gray for my daughter, whose feet have always been difficult to size. She liked them so much, I got her another pair in brown.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Good
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Good
- How accurate was the sizing? Good
I have a similar style boot that my niece took a liking to, so I got these for her 13th birthday. It's a really good thing I had ordered some other things and everything was sent to my address, because when I opened the boot box they smelled off...a bit like there was a touch of mildew. Sure enough, there was a fist size patch of mildew developing on the suede. Thank *** that I was able to give the boots a good enough brushing to brush it away and deodorize them before wrapping them. I guess it's buyer beware, it could have been worse, but if they hadn't been stored where damp could affect them, it is likely to have been much better. I love Bearpaw boots too much to not recommend the brand.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? same
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. They arrived smelling a bit off
- How accurate was the sizing? great
The boots seem warm and extremely comfortable. I plan to waterproof to avoid water marks.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Good color representation.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. The boots seem to be great quality.
- How accurate was the sizing? Accurate.
i enjoy wearing these boots wherever i go. they are stylish and comfy!
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? the color was as stated
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. quality workmanship
- How accurate was the sizing? true to size
This is the first experience I had with Overstock.com, and was not disappointed at all. I will continue to purchase merchandise in the future for things that I can't find elsewhere.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? grey
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. it is the quality that I expected and my daughter loves them
- How accurate was the sizing? exact
very cozy, look nice- leg part is wide good if you are a bigger girl.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? actual
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. very good but not for outside cold weather
- How accurate was the sizing? they do run small which I read in reviews before buying
I am in love with the entire Bear Paw line, and the Pawz are no exception. They were delivered quickly, however the box was crushed when I received them. Other than that I was pleased as usual. I would recommend them to any one.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Exact
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Wonderful as usual.
- How accurate was the sizing? Exact
Cute to look at but as said in other reviews Very Slippery so not practical unless your wearing on a non snowy surface. Which is what I ordered them for.
- Did the color match the color displayed onsite? yes
- How is the quality of the product? good quality until you get to the sole
- Did the product fit true to size? yes
I ordered these before a winter trip to NYC, thinking they would be comfortable and stylish. They kept my feet warm, but that's all. They seriously lack the comfort of other boots of this style (UGGs). Also, I ordered the boots in black, and while the photo shows black suede with black lining, the ones I received had white fleece which shed all over my black jeans when I tried to tuck them in.
I ordered these boots for a gift. I have them myself and they are great, very comfortable and warm. I ordered black and got gray. There was no receipt in box stating if item had been substituted. I did not have time to return and wait for correct color as they were for a birthday gift. I am very disappointed in Overstock.com.
These boots are super cute and super comfy! They run a little big.. I usually wear a 7.5 and got them in 7 and they fit like a glove, even with socks on. You can walk in these all day and your feet will be nice and warm and super comfortable!
These boots are very, very cute but very, very small. I own a pair of Ugg classic boots in size 6. I got the Pawz boots for my birthday in black in a size 7 and they are so small I was barely able to cram my foot into them. The inside material is decent--it reminds me of the Ugg-style boots Costco sells. All in all, had they been the right size they would have worked out great because they really are adorable. So sad to have to send them back!