I ordered four pair of polarized sunglasses from Overstock. I added this pair in a the last minute on a whim. I fully expected them to be my least favorite pair, but they're by far my favorite. Great fit and fashionable. When you search out polarized lenses, it's rare to find both fashion and function. I will admit, however, I didn't pay close enough attention to the detail of these glasses before purchase, and I had a noticed this, I likely wouldn't have ordered them. They have a very large "diamond" stud on each side, which is VERY much not something I would ever consider having on a pair of glasses. It does cheapen them a bit, but I love everything else about the glasses enough that I'm willing to overlook this. A coworker did call me "Hollywood" the other day when I had them on.... Eeek. Anyway, I love them and wish I could find more in this exact style, minus the "studs". :)
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Identical
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Great
- How accurate was the sizing? One size fits most faces. ;)
Lenses do a great job. Frames are cheap looking. The arms have a very fake looking "jewel" and a glob of white. But still they function and fit well.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Looked nicer online
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Ok
- How accurate was the sizing? Fine