This is a sueded peachskin fabric, and as such is extremely soft. I wish the jacket had better construction, as I would have kept it, since I like the looks and styling. The issue is with the interior pocket construction. There are slash pockets to put your hands in, and then a zipper on the exterior with a separate zip close pocket on top of the slash pocket. The issue is that the larger slash pocket is not sewn through, so your hands, and whatever you put in the pocket, will fall directly through into the lining. I considered resewing, but the entire lining is stitched closed into the bottom hem of the jacket, so that would all have to be unstitched to allow access to the pocket construction, and make the needed repairs! Sorry that the workmanship is so shoddy!
- Did the color match the color displayed onsite? Yes
- How is the quality of the product? Poor interior construction
- Did the product fit true to size? Yes
- Would you recommend this to a friend? No
It's not high-quality, but I just needed a "walk the dog in the morning" coat to keep the chill off. It's cute, comfortable, washable, but not rain repellent. I like it.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? perfect
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. It's fine.
- How accurate was the sizing? good
- Would you recommend this to a friend? Yes