What a fantastic spring or fall New England jacket. Hated the hood, so glad it was detachable.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? the actual color is a beautiful dark plum
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. excellent
- How accurate was the sizing? very good
I am very happy with my coat. I have worn it many times and it is great in the wind and rain. I bought it slightly larger so I could wear it with sweaters. I love the trimming on it. If it had an inside pocket for my ipod it would be perfect. The outside pockets are nice and deep.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? color was right
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. quality was superior,cost inexpensive to quality
- How accurate was the sizing? sizing good
What a wonderful coat! I was looking for an 'in between" coat with a hood and this coat is much more than I expected. I love that the hood is removable. The inside of the hood and upper back inside of the coat has a "fleece feel" lining. It fits so true to size. I ordered it in gray. I love it! I highly recommend it.
I am in my twenties but like country classics. This coat struck me that way. It might have been better if it had been styled with a cinched waist, but I noticed after buying this coat that it was from a company for more mature people (XXXX). I am still debating whether to keep it. But it does have really nice country classic styling. Kind of Duck Dynasty. I just havnt decided if I am "mature" enough for it.