This coat is visually beautiflul and gets complements going every time I wear it. I was afraid it would not be warm enough, but it did well for me when I traveled recently to New York. It was a great length on me and for once I didn't have a coat with sleeves that were too long - the fact that the cuffs are made to roll up allows for custom adjustments in the sleeve length. The only downside to this coat was that I wore it new, straight out of the package without any care. It sheds terribly on first wearing. It needs to be lightly brushed, given a good shake, or dry cleaning before you wear it for the first time. Would definitely buy again though!
I was hoping to order the silver color but it was never in stock. I wanted the coat so much that I decided to go with the mint. It is truly a beautiful coat. The color is rather unique - it is set apart from your normal drab winter blacks, greys, and browns. It is plush and so very soft, and indescribably warm! Living in PA, we do not get too many days where the temperatures are frigid, but this coat would certainly keep you warm if the temps got down into the single digits or even below. I don't like winter but I LOVE coats...I actually keep hoping for colder weather so I can wear my coat without being too warm! I am very impressed with the Nuage brand, so much so that I just ordered another coat by Nuage and anxiously await its arrival.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Absolutely perfect match - true representation
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Very well made
- How accurate was the sizing? True to size, leaving room for heavier winter clothing underneath.
I have been looking for the right fit and comfort, also beauty in a coat for my wife, who is very very picky! I found it in this one, she lovessss it!!
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Perfect color, same as the the actual photo on the website!
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Great quality all around!!
- How accurate was the sizing? Perfect for my wife size!
The coat is very beautiful but much bigger then I thought it would be. The coat went to my sister who loves it and wears a size 18. I ordered the XL and I wear a 14 and is was way to big for me. It is very soft and well made. Other then the size being too big. Its a great item
This was not the Nuage coat I wanted, but, that one was not available in my size and this one looked like it might be really cute so I decided to try it. I was pleasantly surprised to find it was nicely made with a lovely satin lining, fit perfectly, looked great, is quite warm ( I live in Montana and it was sub zero when I wore it), and every where I go people compliment me on how attractive it is. It is a keeper.
a much nicer item than the picture. Mint color is not green at all but silvery fox colored very good.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? better more natural
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. much better than the picture very good coat for the money
- How accurate was the sizing? good
I love this coat, it fit perfect and is light but very warm...
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? The color is beautiful
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. It great
- How accurate was the sizing? perfect
I REALLY WANTED THE BEIGE IN THIS COAT BUT SETTLED FOR THE MINT, SINCE THE BEIGE WAS SOLD OUT..IT JUST ISNT ME! NICE COAT THOUGH FOR SOMEONE ELSE. I SENT IT BACK. QUICK REIMBURSEMENT WHICH WAS GREAT! I WOULD VENTURE ANOTHER PURCHASE WITH THIS COMPANY,SINCE THEY WERE VERY CUSTOMER FRIENDLY.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? THE COLOR WAS TRUE TO PICTURED
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. IT WAS A NICE COAT, GREAT SATIN LINNING.
- How accurate was the sizing? TRUE TO SIZE
I'm so glad I ordered this coat! It's gorgeous and I was not disappointed. I got an XL so I can wear it over heavy sweaters and blazers. That was a smart decision. The only tiny negative is that I thought the coat has a zipper, but actually has three elastic buttons for the front closure. I like the coat enough to overlook that factor. A keeper!
I BOUGHT THIS COAT TWICE. TH FIRST ONE WAS TOO BIG. I FELT VERY FORTUNATE THAT THEY HAD IT IN A SMALLER SIZE. I JUST LOVE IT!! IT IS FAR MORE BEAUTIFUL THAN I EXPECTED! THE RETURN OF THE FIRST COAT WENT VERY SMOOTHLY, & I AM COMPLETELY SATISFIED WITH THE COAT & THE WHOLE TRANSACTION. THE COAT IS SO LUXUROUS, THAT I FEEL LIKE A VERY SPECIAL PERSON WHEN I WEAR IT!
I LOVE this coat! I bought the beige version (looked more like real fur) for my daughter who needed a warm coat - it arrived the other day and I couldn't have been more pleased! She is 5'10" and the coat had to be long enough to cover her hips and it was perfect! AND because she is tall and has long arms, the cuffs can be rolled down or up about 4 or 5 inches and the faux fur is still showing. That fur on the cuffs and hood really looks real and the rest of the coat looks almost like Persian lamb. The price, fit, warmth and quality are FANTASTIC!! I just might buy one for myself!
This coat makes me feel like a happy winter bunny! I wore it all winter and next year I can't wait for winter so I can wear my beautiful coat again! Oh by the way did I mention how much I hate winter usually? Not anymore! Great fit too.
One gorgeous coat at an amazing price...love it! The hood is an added bonus and one of the reasons I purchased it.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? perfect
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Nuage = quality
- How accurate was the sizing? good
I bought this coat but it did not look good on me--it is a nice coat but it is very green--i returned this coat but i have not gotten a refund or store credit
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? it looks the same
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. it was ok
- How accurate was the sizing? bigger then i thought
Although I had ordered the coat in the natural tan/white colours, I have to return it. I Always order my coats one size larger as I live in a very cold area of Michigan. SNOW and COLD are un-believable! I like to wear not only a pull-over thinner sweater But, a button or zip sweater then my coat. I ordered the Large. I could have put two of me in the coat with the sweaters. I DID re-order the coat in the mint green as the natural was already sold out. Just as GORGEOUS, in a size medium. Works wonderfully! Everyone LOVES this coat and several others I've gotten from overstock. People come up to me telling me of what a beautiful coat I have. I can't tell them fast enough...........a quick word, THANK-YOU, and I got it FROM OVERSTOCK! I only wish I could Keep the other natural/tan but as many times as I've thought about it....................It's just way to big even if I would use an elastic belt that I have had to do on several other coats since my weight loss. THANKS OVERSTOCK................................................... Now with my return, HEY, I can get me another coat! AND WILL! I LOVE the QUALITY of everything I recieve. I'm a COAT AND BOOT JUNKIE!