Cute jacket, however runs very small. I'm 5'4, 115lbs and ordered S. I couldn't even zip it up it was so tight! I'm returning it.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Matched
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Appeared to be of good quality
- How accurate was the sizing? Not accurate - runs very small
I like this jacket for running my errands and for casual outings. I wear a size 14 or 16, so was undecided whether I needed a Large or an X-large. I decided to order the XL since it is outerwear, and I'm glad I did. When I zip it, it is a little snug, so the Large would not have fit at all. Usually, the XL size gives me plenty of room. I have not worn this maker's clothing before, so am not familiar with their sizing. I think this jacket must be sized for the Junior sizes, and not for the women's size.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? As pictured
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Excellent
- How accurate was the sizing? Runs small
I sized up based on the reviews I read and was happy I did. But it really depends on your size. I normally wear a size 8/10 in clothing so I bought a Large and it gives me enough room to wear a sweater underneath without feeling constricted. I've worn this jacket in 40+ degree weather and was very comfortable. I love the additional buttons which are functional - I say that because there is already a zipper to zip up the jacket. Overall the jacket looks great on without being too fussy, I've seen similar deigner jackets that cost twice as much so I think the price is reasonable. I wear this jacket for running errands and for walking the dogs.