The jacket came exactly as pictured. This jacket is nice, lightweight and made well. The jacket runs a little big, so if you are in between sizes, I recommend that you order down a size. I normally wear a medium, but got a large thinking I'd like a little extra room in the jacket, but could have gotten a medium and it would have been fine. Otherwise, I love this jacket.
The style of this jacket is slightly more A-line than it looks in the pictures. It's very cute, though. There is a delicate floral lining inside the jacket, and the gold hardware (on pockets and hood toggle) looks very nice. My one issue, and it's not all that big, is that the khaki color is really more of an iridescent shimmery green. I thought it would look like Army/fatigue green. The color is fine, just different from what I expected. If it's chilly, you'll need to layer up, but the coat does well in drizzle. Trust me-I'm from Seattle! :)
Not what was expected, very lightweight, should've described as a spring jacket
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Fine
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Poor, very lightweight
- How accurate was the sizing? Fine
LOVE this jacket. I got the red one and it is so classy looking and very pretty. Many times in a jacket i have to get a size bigger than needed but with this jacket it was true to the size and feels so comfortable. You will look great in the jacket no matter what color you choose.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Red and True as the stie.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. It is soft and smooth. The fabric is classy feeling.
- How accurate was the sizing? True to size.
I felt it looked boxy and did nothing for me. The color was not flattering. I ordered the green shade.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? color was odd
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. average quality
- How accurate was the sizing? accurate
Just wich that I ordered a size larger to have a bit of room-I don't like my jackets snug.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? no deviation
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Fair for the price
- How accurate was the sizing? Sizing accurate, but cut on the small size for a jacket
I would have given this five stars but the sleeves could have been longer and it would be nice to have a side hand pocket - with this one you you have to lift up the flaps to put your hands in and it takes away from the aesthetic of the coat. Two minor things.- otherwise very cute and functional