I bought these gloves thinking they would be a perfect fit, but they were not. Absolutely tiny and barely fit on my hands. Gave them to my wife (who has small hands) and they fit her perfectly. If you have average or above average male hands, beware. Maybe it's just because of my hand size, but I had trouble getting the thumb holes to work properly as well. Snow kept on getting in them while shoveling.
- How accurate was the sizing? Bad
Ordered these gloves for my college-age son for Christmas. He is not known to be rough with clothing, however by the first part of February one of the gloves began to rip on the flip seam.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Color is accurate on site
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Fairly good quality
- How accurate was the sizing? True to size
The mittens are exactly as described and arrived promptly. One button was loose but was easy to sew tighter.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? More green than grey
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Quality excellent
- How accurate was the sizing? Accurate