Great for the price. Fits nicely.Lots of pockets. Love it.
- Did the product fit true to size? fits true to size
- How is the quality of the product? good quality. could be softer
- Was the product free of any manufacturer defects? looks great
I couln't be happier, this was my first time using overstock.com and I am extremely pleased I can only hope that if I ever need to use this again it will be just as satisfying.
- How accurate was the sizing? perfect "excellent"
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. excellent
- Was the product free of any manufacturer defects? excellent
would have paid 3 time the amount in a retail store, excellent quality, thick leather.
- How accurate was the sizing? good
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. excellent quality, better than anticipated
- Was the product free of any manufacturer defects? yes
Excellent vest for the price. I was a little worried because the woman's vest had a picture of a man's vest but the right one was shipped. It looks great and is heavy enough for patches to be sewn on.
- How accurate was the sizing? True to Size
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Excellent quality and workmanship.
- Was the product free of any manufacturer defects? I did not observe any defects.
I am very pleased with this purchase. I would recommend it with the highest of praise.
- How accurate was the sizing? On the small size. I ordered one size larger based of other reviews and the fit was just right.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Very good quality.
- Was the product free of any manufacturer defects? No defects that I can detect. The laces, as previously indicated in a review, are somewhat stiff, but they are satisfactory.
I ordered this vest to replace one that I had damaged in an accident. I could not be more happy with the quality and weight of the leather. The vest is true to size and the quality is the same as that which is found at any Harley Davidson dealer. I replaced the side lacings for they were stiff and brittle.
- Did the product fit true to size? Yes
- How is the quality of the product? The quality rivals that of vests I've found at Harley Davidson
- Was the product free of any manufacturer defects? I replaced the lacings because they were very stiff and brittle
I originally ordered a size 14 for my wife, unfortunately it ran really small, therefore I had to send it back and get a size 18, which fits very well, it is a nice vest, the price for the actual vest is very reasonable, is made from a sturdy material and is very close to the design that she wants. The return policy is very inconvenient, and costly.
WOW, this vest is very good quality and I LOVE it! What an unbelievable value! Great pockets inside AND out...deep! I am telling and showing all my friends! Just gave me even more, than usual, reason to want riding season to get here ... (Wisconsin)!
I looked in a number of biker shops for a ladies leather riding vest and did not find one that met my needs. I had a couple of requirements - one of which was functional pockets on the inside and outside. This vest has 3 great inside pockets for camera, cell phone, tissues, things you need to be able to access easily when riding. The outside pockets are deep as well. The leather is of great quality and the price was fantastic compared to other retailers.
I'm not a motorcyclist but I couldn't help but get this vest. I love the lace up on the side. It is overall a very cute vest! The quality is also good for its price. One thing though is that it tends to run a little small. I'm usually between a 4 and 6. I got the 6 but it was still pretty snug. It's fine now but if I gain anymore weight, it probably won't fit me!