Color is beige, not white. Size and other details are nice.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? No. I thought I purchased a "white" bag, but it is actually beige. Color is nice, just not what I expected.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Very good quality.
- How accurate was the sizing? Great
I actually hated this bag once I got it. It sat around for several days before I was forced to use it. I used it to carry all my textbooks, notebooks, mac, and charger to classes. Once the tote has items in it and you try it on, the bag looks AMAZING. There's a subtle classy-chic character about the small perforated outside...the tote looks very delicate and feminine, but has a durable mesh underlay that holds everything together. The bottom inside of the bag has a navy striped lining which adds a nice touch of detail. I usually prefer subtle detailing and classic cuts because I love how effortless it appears while still showcasing a polished appearance. This tote has tied together many of my outfits for classes, work, and sometimes daily errands. I'm so glad I decided to keep it! I love it!
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? The color in person is a warmer taupe color, closer to tan than the grayish hue it has in the picture
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Very sturdy mesh lining the inside, well stitched, holds all my textbooks comfortably
- How accurate was the sizing? Just as described/expected