I like this coat. It's neatly made/tailored so it will fit no matter my size variations. It's so comfortable and works for cool and cold days you can easily layer up with this jacket/coat. Looks great without the detachable hood. I like having a hood but not the fur, so I carefully cut the fur out. It was NOT easy. Every millimeter of this coat is sewn to stay together. It was very very well sewn and I've been known to alter a thing or two if it was almost how I wanted it. I love the coat but did not want the fur so I altered it. It looks so good and closing up the seam where the Fur was, was also neat and easy because it did not disturb the basic stitching line of the edge of the hood. Like I said, very well made. Fur was sewn in with a different stitch line. I hope this helps in your decision. I've been wearing this "Sweatshirt coat" with and without the hood. Looks more upscale without the hood as you can't tell it's "sweatshirt material".
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Black is Black. I have black
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Very well made. Neatly tailored and sewn extreamly well. No loose anything. Soft Black quilted lined arms, and gray fluffy fleece is the lining for everywhere else including hood.
- How accurate was the sizing? I like my coats loose fitting so I purchased an XL. I'm 5'8, I fluctuate from 150-164 lbs and I have a thick chest area. It is nicely tailored to define the waist.
The details: Full Hood Coverage- It's huge a little wide, but I'll stay dry and warm at least it actually covers my head! There are small slip pockets over the front button pockets, which I was hoping for. There is no inside pocket. This coat is so soft and perfectly fitted. I am 5'3 105lbs and a small is just what I wanted with room to spare. I think the sleeves are going to work with a sweater and it covers perfectly over my back side. It falls just right with a perfect fitting, but not too tight. I am surprised, but I think the full top zip is cute and it looks normal if not zipped all the way up. It starts the zipper at an odd spot, but the flap with toggles will make a great cover. I am not sure how it will pass in the winter, but it is so cute I really do not care. Hope this helps any coat seekers, I have looked/returned quite a few due to odd fits so good luck!
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Exact
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Beautiful
- How accurate was the sizing? Perfect