this coat runs small. i usually wear a medium in coats, and bought this LAST one, and now, I cannot exchange it, which makes me sad. I absolutely loved the feel and the look of this coat, just too small. If anyone has a large in the WINE color they'd like to switch, I'LL BUY IT OFF YOU!!
This is a truly beautiful coat! I got it today and I can't wait to wear it! It is very nicely made, plus the color is awsome! Black and dark red goes with each other well, and the size fits me just fine! It is great with jeans, or sweaterdress and high boots, just amazing! Love it!
I love this coat the quality and the price I paid for this coat is amazing. Without having to spend a big fortune on a peacoat and the reason I chose this peacoat was because of miss sixty other wool trench coat had a logo pin on the breast of the coat. While looking at this one its not bad. The color that is available are great for style wine or black. Price for the quality of this coat is not bad and affordable. Unlike other name brand pea coats are like over hundreds of dollars while they dont provide warmth and the quality of their coats are either the same or poorly made. Dont get me wrong sometimes name brand coats are expensive but quality aint all that. But for this coat, its well made, lining doesnt seem to come out when you put ur arms in. also the coat is pretty thick and I love the adjustable cute collar, wear it with or without a scarf for this coat. But the sizing of this coat actually runs small, its made for like petite body people so in my opinion like what the other reviewers said it actually runs true to size. So if you want to purchase this coat or any miss sixty coat be warned they run small. To choose the correct size of the coat always listen to what other reviewers say and think about the body type you have. Do you have a big chest, broad shoulders, petite frame body like those kind. Size chart may mean a lot but what also determines the size for you is the body type you have. I got lucky purchasing a coat through the internet cause of the sizing issue and picked the right size. I chose extra small for the coat. Body frame: petite. Sizes I wear depends on the name brand usually average a 2. I wear size 0-3. Juniors 1 or 3. Misses mostly a 2, sometimes a 0. Like I said depend on the name brand. Also 53 and weighing 121 lbs. I may weigh 121 lbs, but in peoples view they may mistaken my weight to be like 110-115. So hopefully my review was very helpful in determining whether you want to buy this coat or not and help you determine which size to choose if you want to buy this coat.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? true on the screen
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Excellent and well made
- How accurate was the sizing? very accurate
I just love the jackect and the look and feel of it, it is absolutely a good buy.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Exact match
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Very good quality
- How accurate was the sizing? Very accurate
Love this jacket. I have a really small frame body. So, I've always been reluctant to purchase clothes online. But after reading some of the review and the cheap shipping fee, I took a chance. It fit perfectly. The jacket is a big statement, big collar and big buttons. But the fit was nice. And it is wool, another plus. kinda hard to find a wool jacket that is affordable and styles.
very cute coat, bought it in black, very stylish. Even though the reviews warned that this coat runs small, I was going for a fitted look so I ordered the Medium (which I normally wear in coats). I've bought a miss sixty coat before and it fit fine in medium. This one was a little more snug. I'm 5'8", 156lbs, 36D and am normally a US size 10 or 12 depending on the cut, and it fit everywhere except it was a little snug in the shoulders. I don't intend on wearing multiple layers underneath so it's what I was looking for (fitted), but if you're close to my size and intend to layer you will definitely want to size up. I read some reviews warning against the itchiness of the collar but it was fine to me. The belt is in a nice spot, sititng about an inch above your belly button. Nice coat! Recommended.
I absolutely love this coat! I purchased this coat in a different color (purple tweed) along with another Miss Sixty coat last year from Overstock. I have to say the shipping time was pretty fast from what I remember and was pleasantly surprised by how well the coats were neatly packaged. I know you're wondering why I'm commenting on a purchase made a year ago, right? Well, it's because I never wore the coat until this year. It's been sitting in my closet only wearing it to try it on. I hadn't worn it mainly because I was busy loving the other one and enjoying the ton of compliments I was receiving. This coat is very comfortable, warm (I almost want to say too warm but I live in NYC), screams class and good taste. It's very flattering and I love the sleeves not being to short, long or tight. It can be confidently worn during a casual day or date/party night. I'll definitely be looking to buy more coats by Miss Sixty. Definitely a very good first time on-line coat purchase experience.
Very nice jacket! It is a more fitted jacket, probably can't wear with sweaters or anything bulky underneath. The jacket looks really nice on. The price was great! Would recommend.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Perfect match
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Good quality
- How accurate was the sizing? Accurate sizing
Really enjoy wearing this coat out. Keeps warm and nice for wearing to work or night out.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Matched
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. good quality
- How accurate was the sizing? was to size
This coat is so so amazing. The coat is warm but not bulky. I love that I can change the style of the collar. And I absolutely can't get over the detailed cuff on the color! I've wanted a coat that had the buttons details as well as the am detail for a long time but have been unable to find a coat to indulge them until now. I love the length of my coat (It comes to my calves.) and am glad that I was able to choose between colors other than black. I feel like everybody and her mother has a black pea coat. The red option was beautiful, but I even feel that that has become a common color lately. So, I went with the camel and am happy. I just hope that Miss Sixty doesn't make the coat in other colors (like dark green), because then I'll be tempted to buy it. I love the belt accent of this coat as well as the long welt pockets. Despite the thick color, the long string of buttons, the pockets, and the belt, I feel that this coat is very well-balanced with detail. Some coats are just too "busy." However, this coat does a great job of being professional, feminine, modern, and NOT girly. I've gotten so many compliments on this coat. But honestly, even if I didn't get any, it woudn't matter. I'd love this coat just as much as I did the moment I bought it. I was pleasantly surprised at the price of this coat. And then when I got a discount on it, I loved the coat even more. It's not often that I can find a beautiful piece of clothing that is still within safe pricing. I have a feeling this coat will last me a while. I certainly dont' plan on buying a new one anytime soon! My only worry is that everyone else is going to catch on and buy this coat, too. And well, I'd like to stay unique. :)
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? The color on-site was very accurate to the actual color of the coat.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. This coat is eye-catchingly glamorous. The quality is great. The only thing I worry about is the buttons becoming too loose and needing to restitch them.
- How accurate was the sizing? The sizing was pretty accurate. My only issue is that the chest of the coat is a tad snug. The rest of the coat fits me extremely well. (I'm 5'4 and wear a 34C. I bought the XS coat.) I can certainly button the upper portion of my coat. I just avoid really thick sweaters.
Looked very cute on line but was too small and lighter weight fabric than I expected. Probably runs one size smaller. Also a little confusing with all the buttons.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Good
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. A little lighter weight material than I expected
- How accurate was the sizing? Runs a least a size too small
Love this coat I wear it today in 20 degrees weather and a wind chill in negative and it was very warm love it. And got a lot of compliment the only problem is the sizing is way off that if you are a busty person it will not fit other than that I love it .
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? The same as on the site
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Very warm
- How accurate was the sizing? A little tight at the chest
Great service, lovely coat! Xs was a perfect fit for a slim 5.4 woman like me. Will def use overstock again!
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Perfect
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Excellent coat, good quality feel
- How accurate was the sizing? Extra small was perfect for my small frame
I bought this coat for my daughter for Christmas. She loves it and everyone that sees it comments how nice the coat looks on her. This coat looks better on person then the actual photo. Great buy! Pricing and shipping were as advertised. Very satsified with my purchase.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Same
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Excellent qualty
- How accurate was the sizing? Fits perfect
The coat is stunning. I got xs and it fits me perfectly. I am quite petite so it's always hard to find a great fitting coat. I love miss sixty coats. The style is amazing. Love top buttons around collars. It makes a fashion statement and it keeps my neck warm. The waist is perfectly fitted with the belt. I love it so much so I bought it in both colors. With the sale price it can't be beat. Love it sooo much. One of my fav coats. Not very warm though. But all the other pros make this a great jacket.
This coat is exactly what I needed from all my black heavy outerwear. It is very nice, quality, classic and I get compliments everywhere I go with it. But, it is a test in time management! It takes extra time to button all the buttons and make sure they are correct. IT IS NOT A COAT ONE QUICKLY DONS ON AND RUNS ...Thus, this coat keeps in check and in active practice....time mgmt! But, everything else about the coat is quality in every way. I am glad I have it.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Excellent
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Warm, good quality
- How accurate was the sizing? Exact