I have several Miss Sixty coats that I love and this one did not disappoint. I ordered the white and it's a true white with black trim - beautiful and actually much nicer in person. The back zipper is a nice touch. Sizing is true, I'm a small in all coats and this one as well. I'm large chested though and the zipper will not go all the way up but I'm fine with that. So happy with it!
I LOVE this coat. Very stylish. I have had lots of compliments on it too! It is warm and waterproof. I walk a lot and it even kept me warm in the colder weather. I would highly recommend this coat but would suggest that you order it at least one size bigger than you would normally wear.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Great! Super white!
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Good quality.
- How accurate was the sizing? I needed to order a medium (M) as the sizes are very small. I am usually an XS or S.
Super cute! Fashionable rain coat. Lots of compliments.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Accurate.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Very good, although the inside button came off at first washing.
- How accurate was the sizing? Accurate.
Overall, I'm pleased with this coat's functionality--definitely repels rain to keep you dry (and warm-er)! However, I'm not thrilled with the style or quality. The former is partly my fault. I'm 5 foot 3 inches and about 125 pounds. I usually wear a small, but with coats, I always err on the larger side, since they are layered over other clothing. I was especially concerned about Miss Sixty because the last time I bought something from them (albeit a long time ago) I remember it ran on the small side. But I also didn't want the coat to look bulky, so I looked up a Miss Sixty sizing chart and went with a medium, based on my measurements. Definitely too big--most noticeable in the sleeves. The hood was great at keeping the rain off my head and face, but cut off my peripheral vision quite a bit, which was annoying (feel like that would have happened anyway, though--even if it were the right size for me). Again, the quality can't be that bad, since it helped me survive a wet week out and about in northern Europe, but I was dismayed when a first button fell off after only a few days of wearing it, and then a second (decorative--so never used) button fell off just this week. Not a big deal--I can sew back on--just a pain, and makes you worry what stitch or zipper will go next!
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Comparable
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Definitely helped keep me dry during a damp spring week in the Low Country, but all of the buttons keep falling off (started within the first week of wearing)!
- How accurate was the sizing? Not very
Wanted a jacket to wear over suits in the spring rains, didn't want to mess around with double breasted buttons and wanted a hood, because its a quick walk from the parking lot and I'd rather not mess around with an umbrella either. This completely fit the bill, and is a perfect fit for going over suit jackets without being too tight, yet isn't floppy loose when wearing just a regular blouse. Waterproof and well made.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? accurate
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. good quality
- How accurate was the sizing? true to size
This is my second trench coat from Miss Sixty, and I love it! I receive a ton of compliments every time I wear it. The fit is perfect and the removable hood is a great option. I compared prices on other sites before I made the purchase, and overstock.com was the cheapest. I also received the jacket in less than 3 days!
There were no pictures of the jacket in red but I really like the way the coat looks so I took a risk and order it anyway. The colour is a nice bright orange-red. I'm petite at 5' tall, 110lbs, and 34B and the XS fits me well. The only negative comment I do have is the ackward button that is at the collar - though it is hidden so no bother. The material of this trench coat makes it suitable for rainy spring weather!
I have been looking for a trenchcoat for quite a while, this one was perfect. Neutral color with alot of style and love the constrast trim.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? perfect
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. great quality
- How accurate was the sizing? perfect