I just got this in the mail. Very cute, but the size small is much larger than the sizing chart makes you believe. I do like things snug (wanted it to fix like the photo), but got the small because of another review on here and because sometimes you want to be able to wear bulky sweaters underneath winter coats. Even with my bulkiest sweatshirt on under this is still is big. The hoodie comes so far down over my face I wouldn't be able to see anything, and the bell at the bottom makes me look huge :). I can tell though that one size down would (hopefully) do the trick, so I'm not giving up! I'm returning the Small for now and will cross my fingers that an XS is still available once I get my refund. Btw I'm 5'4", 130lbs.
I just loved everything about this coat. I ordered brown size S. I am 5'2" tall and 110lb. Just fits perfectly. I think XS will work if you want tight fit. Neck part keeps me very warm. The front zipper comes down to the wast line so that easy when you sit down. Length is just right above my knees and cover my thighs. I am happy with my new coat!
I had never ordered from Overstock before. I had just moved to Seattle from LA and didn't have a warm enough coat. After reading some of the reviews, I wasn't sure what size to order so called. Customer service was excellent. I was so impressed with this coat. First of all, the packing! It comes with the hanger for the coat. It makes it so easy to just hang it up. The fit is perfect. This coat is just beautiful! I'm very petite. Very thin. The XS fits perfectly for me. I was worried since I'm only 5' that it would be too long, but it's not. The quality of how this is made is so nice. I just love it and can't wait to wear it out in our cold weather. I can't speak enough about it. I found the faux fur just fine. It's not overwhelming, just enough and you can zip off the entire hood if you want, though I like it on. This is a must buy coat. I would use Overstock.com again. Very impressed for my first go round.
Very nice coat, just got mine in the mail and couldn't wait to try it on. Bought this in a Brown, Medium. Size seems true, my only complaint would be that the brown looked much more faded/dull than the picture online, a very minor issue though. Can't wait to wear this in the winter.
I normally do not write reviews. However, it was the reviews of this coat that encouraged me to purchase it. Therefore, I feel obligated to share how much I also really LOVE this coat. I'm 5'9", 135 lbs. and the Small was just fine. There's plenty of room for a sweatshirt/sweater underneath. This is a puffer coat that has the appearance of being flattering if you order a size down. However, if you constantly wear bulky hoodies/sweaters (I mean Cosby thick sweaters), then I would suggest sizing up if you're in-between sizes. I also love the Olive color. It doesn't look brown in real life. I'm glad I opted for Olive vs. Black. The sleeves have a ribbed cuff built in which I appreciate. Overall, I can't believe I got this coat for ***. I had to buy at the right time! Thank you, Overstock!
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? It's more true to color in person.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Great!
- How accurate was the sizing? Runs a little large
Gorgeous coat, not too bulky--but also keeps you warm. I got the Olive color, and have received many compliments on it! Also very flattering to figure. I am 5'2" and 142#--I initially ordered a medium, however it was tight in the arms and across the chest (I am a 34F). I returned for a large and it fits perfectly! Very happy with purchase--also customer service was great r/t exchange. Received new coat within 2 weeks of returning.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Exact match
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. High quality
- How accurate was the sizing? Runs small--had to return the medium coat for a large
i am a curvy woman so its hard to find coats that fit by booty and hips but are tailored at the waist. i do have to tighten the back a few inches past the last belt hole in the back but it stays put, its so warm, i love the piping details and good length on me, i got a small and am 5'4". i just wish the fur looked better, i have chosen to zip it off as i think it cheapens the look of the coat
I absolutely love this coat! I like how the zipper is at the waist so my sweaters don't get bunched up and uncomfortable. The hood is a little large and dips over my eyes but everything else about this coat is great. The length is perfect and covers to my mid-thigh which is wonderful for the cold weather.
I love this coat i got it at a great price. The sizing is accurate and i love the quality, and sizing is accurate. This coat is very warm and comfortable.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? accurate
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. great
- How accurate was the sizing? accurate
I ordinarily wear size 4 or 6, and its hard to tell what will fit. Other reviews noted the coat ran large, so when I went to order and all that was left was xs or xl, I decided to give the xs a try. Unfortunately, it was way to tight and I had to return it, but if it ad fit I would have enjoyed owning it. It was well made, stylish, seemed warm, and even the hood with the fake fur, which I really dislike in general, looked pretty good. It was exactly what I wanted, but too bad for me.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? It was black!
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. It seems like a beautiful coat.
- How accurate was the sizing? Probably runs a little small rather than true to size and had to return.
The coat is good quality, however, it runs small. Had to return it.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? exact color
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. very good quality
- How accurate was the sizing? runs small
The Miss Sixty Women's 3/4 coat is very warm and very long (not suitable if you're petite). The color matched the website description. Great for those very cold days.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? same color
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. average quality
- How accurate was the sizing? accurate sizing
Good quality medium-lendth winter down coat. I'm about 95 pounds and ordered a xs. It fits well with plenty of room for sweater/hoodie underneath. Length-wise it hits a bit above the knee. The coat is perfect for walking around the city in the winter. Only two down-side, as some of the other reviewers have mention: 1) there is some room around the neck even after I zip the coat all the way up so scarf is required during cold days 2) the zipper inside only goes down to waist area. Overall very pleased with this coat, casual and sporty looking and keeps me warm.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Ordered the green coat and it appeared a bit more green in person than on screen
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Good
- How accurate was the sizing? True to size
I loved this jacket since I saw it, everyone asks me where I say buy it seems would have cost $ 200
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? The color of the jacket is beautiful I recommend
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. The quality is excellent for the price
- How accurate was the sizing? XS is size 2 and 4
I adore this jacket. I've been looking for a puffer jacket which is long length like this one for the wintry months in New York. I've only found it during the end of jacket and I will wear this for years. I got a size x small and I find it fits like a small. It's a tad big but perfect for me. I can wear sweaters inside without feeling too suffocated. I am 120 pounds and 5'3. The jacket hits halfway down my thighs. I got the color olive which is pictured. It's basically all olive and no contrast of black line like the white jacket. I recommend this jacket for someone who is looking for a warm jacket and the style is long puffer jacket. I also love how you can adjust the belt in the back so you can make it tighter. It gives you more of an hourglass shape! <3
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? As described and pictured
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Great quality!
- How accurate was the sizing? Just a little tad big but no big deal.
the price caught my attention & know this brand is good quality.stylish winter coat, nice details & keeps you warm. hood is very oversized, kept falling way down, almost covering my entire face. nice mid length, like the sweater type cuffs that don't ride up,snaps & toggles work fine.really happy with this purchase.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? looks darker in the pic
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. very good,seems sturdy
- How accurate was the sizing? runs alittle small, size up if you wear alot of tops underneath