By far the best you can do for this price. Looks really sharp. Classic polished design that can be dressed up or down. Pockets are in the right spot and deep enough to keep hands warm. The charcoal is beautiful and very versatile. I don't think it would be sufficient for very cold weather, but perfect for temps in the 40s and could go colder with some layering. I bought it for fall and spring. Coats are commonly tight in the shoulders and short in the sleeves on me. This one is a smidge tight in the shoulders but I don't notice unless I'm moving around a lot or wearing a thick sweater under. Sleeves are fine. The buttons are barely hanging on so I plan on reinforcing them before I wear this too much. I really don't like the little tabs on the shoulders. They make the collar lay funny and it looks like I have hulking neck and shoulder muscles. I just cut them off and took the loops off with a seam ripper. It worked out well since the coat doesn't come with spare buttons and I can use the shoulder ones as spares.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? I bought the charcoal, which is not shown in the picture. I was hoping for a medium charcoal that would be obviously grey instead of almost black. It is perfect.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Looks higher quality than it feels. You can tell that the wool content is not very high but the fabric is still nice. Much nicer than anything I would have expected to get for this price.
- How accurate was the sizing? Possibly a little larger than most junior sizes but smaller than the size chart says. I am 27 years old and a size 8 to 10. I was worried about buying a juniors coat because juniors larges are often not large enough for me, even though the site claims a large is a size 12 to 14. It fits me perfectly.
I live in FL but was taking a trip up north, so I'm not used to cold weather. I am usually a small but bought a medium so that I could layer underneath. I am glad I did this! it is a pretty heavy coat, good fit, and looks great.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? grey was grey
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. good quality
This Pea Coat fits my Daughter, Elizabeth perfectly! She is a fussy ,hard -to- please -girl! So take this as the ultimate compliment! She likes the color,buttons,the way it is cut,everything about the coat is great!
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Better than expected
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Wonderful ,great!
- How accurate was the sizing? Perfect
I bought this coat for my 17 yr. old daughter and she loved it. Not too heavy, not cheap looking. Overall, it is lighter weight than a big heavy wool coat. Its a little longer than a normal short coat and cover the backside well. I felt it was a great coat for a great price.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Very good
My daughter has tried on many different Peacoats in our area but was not able to find one she liked. Christmas was hear and I found this on line and thought I would try it. She loved it and has worn it every day since! The quality is great - I'm very pleased with this purchase!
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Color was as described
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. High quality.
- How accurate was the sizing? True to size
Nice Jacket I wish it was the size we expected. We had to return it as it was too large for my kid.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Color was exactly what we expected but very common this season.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. We like the material, especially the wool content.
- How accurate was the sizing? Sizes too large