I am always a size 8 basically in every shoe I have ever tried on so of course I ordered a size 8 in these. They are very very cute in person however when I put them on they were more like a size 7, maybe a 7.5. I tried to wear them out one day to see if I just needed to get used to them and that was not the case at all! I think they must have mislabeled the sizing at the factory.
I loved this cute shoe but when I tried to put them on they were too small. I had to return them. For that reason I rated these good instead of excellent.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Great
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Good
- How accurate was the sizing? The sizing was not accurate at all. This is first time I ordered my usual size and it was too small.
Attractive shoe. Leather was hard and wouldn't give no matter how many products I used trying to stretch shoe. I had already ordered a size larger than I normally wear. My poor toes were screaming for more room. I kept the shoe as a charitable donation to a veteran thrift store.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? same
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. leather is hard with no give
- How accurate was the sizing? sized up and shoe still hurt feet