These are from China NOT Italy. After about 10 months the three of these I bought are headed to Good Will. Construction is sloppy, seams are separating. You will not look good in any of these after the first few wearings
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Good
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Good material badly sewn,
- How accurate was the sizing? Good
I got this suit about fifteen days after I purchased it, and was excited to see the quality of "Mantoni" suits, despite hearing little about the name itself. It turns out, the Mantoni suit with the "Milan, Italy" patch sewn onto the sleeve is manufactured in CHINA, not Italy! As for the quality, the common belief on the internet reviews is correct: Mantoni suits are not great finds and I would think twice before ordering one online. You could easily buy a much better Perry Ellis, Alfoni, or Saddlebred from any department store and know the quality of what you are buying before you get it!!!
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Not very well
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. The suit quality is mediocre at best, and it is easy to feel the lack of good fabric and fit
- How accurate was the sizing? Decently accurate.
I got the 32 waist, and surprisingly to me the waist was a little tighter than expected. I understand a brand of clothes can effect the size. I can still fit in the 32 waist and breath comfortable, so it is still a great product, however, if you are 32 and tight in your other pants (jeans for example) I'd probably suggest going up a size on these pants. (Personal Opinion) Overall great product.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Spot On
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Quality was great.
- How accurate was the sizing? Waist was hard to predict