Suit arrived promptly and fit was true to size. The color is a true dark navy, not the lighter blue shown, but I expected that based on the other reviews here. My husband loves the suit and has asked me to order another in this brand.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Actual suit is darker
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. very good quality
- How accurate was the sizing? accurate
I was in need of a suit, so I decided to pull the trigger on these. Material is great, it's a three season suit for Los Angeles, and probably a summer weight for anywhere else. Fit is great in the jacket, but shoulders were slightly wide. Pants were a traditional looser fit so I had to have them tapered down by 1CM top down and I had them hemmed with no break and 1.5 inch cuffs. The arm length was slightly short because of my unusually long wingspan, but that was easily fixed by a trip to the tailor. For reference, I'm a size 42R, 36 waist in this suit, and I'm 6'0 and 200 pounds. The length on these was still enough when with some other brands I have to wear a 42L. So with this suit, be prepared to spend about an extra 100 bucks to get it fitted right, and you'll be coming out really great in the end.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Picture is a lot darker, this is an almost black, navy suit.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Exceptional
- How accurate was the sizing? Accurate enough
This is a great suit and good quality product. I purchased it for my husband and he is enjoying it greatly. Even guys like to wear something fresh to work once in awhile and this suit is fabulous for the price. It didn't break my budget and added to my husband wardrobe. It looks very nice on him and color is great. I would highly recommend it to others.
I've been looking for a couple solid suits to add to my collection. I have pretty expensive and designer taste and I went onto overstock to try to find some deals on designer suits. I came across the Mantoni suits due to their high rating and low price. After reading some of the reviews here, I figured why not Ill give one a try. Out of the box I was pretty impressed overall with the quality and fit of the suit. The wool is A+ and the jacket is cut true to size. A great buy all around and I recommend this suit to anyone looking for an easy no hassle purchase.
Nice fit and cut. I wear a 42 reg but with the euro syle I need a 44 R because I don't like the tight fit in sboulders. The pants went straight to my tailor and came in great. Nice material and it is a dark rich blue color suit Definitely would buy again.
This is my second Mantoni suit purchase from Overstock. Both suits fit exceptionally well. In fact, they only required pant hemming. Furthermore, finding a 100-percent virgin wool suit of this quality at this price is extremely rare. These Mantoni suits are at least as good as--I would argue better than--another suit I purchased from ****** ********* valued at nearly three times the cost.
Was looking for a blue/navy suit...couldn't be happier with this find... Good fit nice design
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Accurate
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Very well crafted, nice design and fabric
- How accurate was the sizing? Good
Order was great and shipped on time but I had to return for the next size up. The sizing is on the small side when compared to my current US size suit and the sizing guide. Also it would be nice to indicate the options available for the scope of adjustments on sleeves and pants to cover slight alterations. I have reordered the next size so hopefully it will be a good fit.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Good, no issue
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Appears to be good quality in the short time I assessed it.
- How accurate was the sizing? On the small size. I had trouble even though I have an existing US size suit.
I was looking for a navy suit that fits well and has a more modern cut. This suit fits that need well. It looks good and wears well.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Exact
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Good
- How accurate was the sizing? True to size
Great suit, so much in fact that I bought another one right after purchasing the first one. The lining of the inside of the suit is beautiful. The only issue was with ordering as originally I had ordered a 40S and received a 40R. Regardless you will have to tailor the suit.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? The color is a darker navy blue not as light as shown on picture
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. great quality
- How accurate was the sizing? the sizing was pretty accurate
I really like this suit. It fit great and is high quality. Love the color.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Perfect
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Excellent
- How accurate was the sizing? Perfect
The color is darker than the picture shown, which is what I wanted. The suit runs a little larger than normal, but like most suits has to be tailored to fit. It cost about *** bucks *** to tailor the jacket and pants, but it was worth it. It is the best fitting suit I have had. Afterwards I bought many brand name suits, and even another tailored made suit (when I was overseas) and none of them still come close to the fitting as this one. I brought the brand name suits to the same tailor where I got this suit tailored, and even then it still does not fit as good as this suit. Like I said before the sit does run a little wide on the shoulders and baggy in the pants. I guess it's how Italian suits are made. The good news is that the extra material leaves room to adjust the suit when being tailored. Also the pants rides right below the waist which is also what I prefer (low rise pants make me look shorter and disproportionate). The material of the suit itself is pretty good, so don't expect it to be like cashmere or thick like some brand names. The sewing seems pretty good and has held up well for a year or two now. The suit is still durable, but it seems as if the canvas maybe fused (which is normal on low priced suits). Definitely better than those crappy suits in Downtown LA. I would definitely recommend this suit as a first suit. The low cost will help leave some money so you can experiment and figure out how you want your suit tailored. It will take a few tries before you figure out how you would like your suit to look and fit you. Also find a good tailor, definitely worth the extra price.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? The color is a darker navy blue
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Good Quality. Not the best, but good value for the money.
- How accurate was the sizing? Runs a little large