Ordered this suit to attend a furneral , was held out of town had to leave the day before and returned home 4 Dazs later / recieved the suit the day I returned home after the funeral ! I ordered the suit and read the reviews I ordered a size larger but upon recite of the suit the coat was too small / beautiful suit nice lite grey love it going to return for a larger size ( haven't gotton to that yet )and plan to be ready for the next event !
First off, it's a good suit. It looks professional, feels like quality, and is comfy. The biggest turnoff though by far was the website says "Pleated" when these pants are much, much closer to being "Flat." The pleats are hardly noticable, and good luck putting something in the front pockets without an outline showing up from the front. After trying on the suit, I opted to keep it even though flat fronts are not my thing. Overstock needs to consider changing its wording on the "Pleated" portion to something a little more appropriate. Overall, I'm happy with the suit other than the flat front pants.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? The suit is a little more on the beige/grey side, than looking silver like in the photos
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Quality seems great considering how much it costs
- How accurate was the sizing? It's a tad smaller than my other suits despite being the same size.
I like this brand because I have figured out the size that fits me for them and they offer all of the colors that I eventually want. Just be prepared to clean up the loose threads. All I do is take a lighter to the end (be careful) of the string that is just coming out of the suit and it takes care of it while stopping future ones from starting too. Overall, I love these suits because I can wear them most of the year in California without being too hot. Thanks!
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? The color was very close and actually, I like this one almost as much as my charcoal pinstriped one.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Quality is good, but there will be several loose strings to clean up: See my full review
- How accurate was the sizing? one size up is the rule of thumb for this brand:
My wife loves this color suit on me! This suit can interchange seamless from business to leisure!
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? looks better than picture online
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. excellent quailty
- How accurate was the sizing? fits good
DELIVERY TIME WAS GOOD AND QUALITY OF THE SUIT IS GOOD AS WELL .
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? fortunately the same as picture
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. It is okey .
- How accurate was the sizing? a little bit tight , I recommend to buy one bigger size as usual
I have bought several suits here because I like the quality and reasonable priced. Here you get what you pay for at Overstock.com and their clothing is what you will expect it to be. A Reasonable Quality product at a Resonable priced item without Higher Pricest of someone trying to get rich off the consumer. Here you do Not have to Pay those unreasonable prices. Therefore as "Man's Dress Comsulatant" I will Highly recommend them and will to many of my clients. Ralph E. / W2NV
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? I felt the color fits in with I nicely, so I can show others my dress.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. I felt the quality was good but could have been a bit heavier, otherwise good.
- How accurate was the sizing? I felt it was right on the mark
The sizing for suits is tough since typically the pants are a set amount of inches smaller then the chest of the jacket. That being said the pants had to be taken in about 4 inches because of my build, I guess they call it "Athletic" Since you have to take the pants for a hem it wasn't a big deal to have a tailor take in the waist as well. Make sure you go to a good tailor, just pinching together the back of the waist can make the fit uncomfortable or looks odd having the belt loops so close together.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Very close on color, its a light grey
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Good quality and durable
- How accurate was the sizing? The size is 100% correct but the chest to waist ratio does not fit all body frames well.
My son needed a suit to be the best man in a wedding and we ordered this suit because the parameters were "light grey, classic suit" from the bride. It is a terrific fit and looks very expensive and is certainly comparable to suits at triple the cost that we have seen in the better men's stores. The feel of the fabric is excellent and the cut is perfect. We could not be more pleased
I LOVE THIS SUIT. I wear a size 32 waist and got the 34 inch pants and they fit perfect. I'm slim and the jacket fits tight. It doesn't say slim fit, but I think it is.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Great
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Great
- How accurate was the sizing? It runs slightly small. Slim fit coat and 2 inches small on pants.
Excellent buy on this suit. I bought this suit for my husband for Christmas. It definitely looked more expensive than it was. He was very pleased with it. Had a really nice sheen. Only drawback was the pants were definitely smaller than the indicated waist size; but, there was enough material to have it let out 2 inches and they fit just right. He hasn't worn it yet but he looks fabulous in it and you can't beat the price.