Great price for a suit. Nice quality, super color. Regardless of the suit, you need to get the chest size and coat length right as well as the waist for the pants. Then take it to a good tailor and have the pants hemmed, and the jacket sleeves sized to fit you. As an extra step have the tailor take in the sides of the jacket as well, unless you tend to go in and out on your waistline, but afterwards, this suit fits like a glove and looks great.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Darker then image but a better color for the suit
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Very nice quality
- How accurate was the sizing? Excellent
This is a thumbs down. Pants are seconds with mismatched seams on the legs. Poor quality sewing. According to on-line chat (customer service) customer must pay to return the purchase because poor quality is not an acceptable reason to return merchandise w/postage prepaid by vendor. Never Again.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Similar
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Poor
- How accurate was the sizing? OK
Not a bad suit, just not quite as it appeared. Might be nice for a younger guy, but not appropriate for my more formal work setting amongst the 40+ crowd of coworkers.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Color of acutal suit was lighter than pictured, with a bit of a sheen to the fabric; lapel was a bit more narrow than pictured
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Lightweight; appeared to be nice, just not what I was expecting
- How accurate was the sizing? Sizing was accurate
The only issue that I have with this suit was that the pants' waist, while nominally being the same size that I usually get, was very much on the tight side ... possibly as much as 2" smaller than what would be my preference. I'm a big guy, and ordered the largest available size (again, both the jacket and pants were in the size that I'd typically shop for), but it's a struggle to get the pants closed. The tailor I went to to get the legs hemmed offered to let it out some, but I'm on a new exercise regime, and I'm hoping to shift MY size to better fit the pants, but they are a challenge. Would have been happier had they run true-to-size.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? The color was just like the picture.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Seems good so far.
- How accurate was the sizing? Ah, not so good.
Great buy. Good looking and comfortable, lightweight.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Perfect
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Great, lightweight and comfortable
- How accurate was the sizing? Perfect
This suit is a nice charcoal color. The fabric is light so it would be a nice summer suit or year round suit since we live in the South. The fit is true to size and it looks nice on my husband. I am very happy with this purchase.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? It's a little darker in person
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Very nice quality
- How accurate was the sizing? Good
Wow was I surprised! I purchased two identical suites. One grey and one navy. They fit wonderfully. One pant was sewn a little different but acceptable. I grew up in the clothing business and was not expecting much for $$$ bucks. But wow was I surprised. I will surely be back to buy more suits from Overstock.com.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? As shown on line
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Awesome. And I really mean it.
- How accurate was the sizing? Spot on!
great fit... nice fabric...light weight,..color is great...very comfortable..
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? perfect
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. suprisingly great for the price
- How accurate was the sizing? on the mark
This suit was an amazing buy, perfect to replace a summer suit that had seen better days. I will say that the cut is very good, but the shoulders seem a bit odd, could just be my frame thou. After tailoring, the suit looked amazing on, and feels like it will last a number of season. I would for sure recommend this, and will be purchasing more suits from Carlo Lusso on Overstock!
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Very very close.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. High quality for the cost of the suit.
- How accurate was the sizing? sizing was very close, maybe a little big in the pants, and a little small in the jacket.
Bought this suit for my son, since he has outgrown the boys sizes. He needs the width in the shoulders and chest now and this suit matched his measurements and, althought a little long in the sleeve right now will fit him for a while. Plenty of length in the leg. Great quality and price. Thanks, Overstock
- Did the color match the color displayed onsite? Yes
- How is the quality of the product? great quality
- Did the product fit true to size? great fit, true to size
I love this suit, the color is nice, it is very light weight for the summer and it has an expensive look to it.
- Did the color match the color displayed onsite? yes
- How is the quality of the product? very good
- Did the product fit true to size? yes
This is my fault. Overstock is pretty great in these situations but this suit is relatively inexpensive for a reason--it's made from cheap material. Yes, it looks just fine, modern even; however, it's made from a synthetic blend that doesn't breathe well. Very similar to poly blends, I go home and stink from wearing it. Gross.
After seeing most of the reviews as positive. I said " I'm gonna give it a shot, what the heck, the price is good and reviews seems fair enough. I received the packaged pretty prompt, can't complain on that. But unfortunately will have to return. The pants run a bit small on the waist, the jacket came with stains. The quality is not great but i can live with it for price. I wear a suit everyday and just don't wanna pay too much for them. So far overstock seems to have great deals but once you get the product you might not be as happy. I think i will go back to buying at the retail stores, more expensive but i don't worry about returns. Try it on, like it, leave with it...try it on, don't like it...try another one. Overall Overstock seems to be great though, if you want to return something it's not a problem. So 5 Stars on their service.
I own a lot of suits. Some are expensive and some are not so expensive. This suit is the least expensive suit in my wardrobe, yet it's actually one of my favorites. It even fit me well before I had it tailored. I am very pleased with my purchase.
Wow -- to find a men's suit in a size 34S was the first surprise, then when it arrived so beautifully packaged on a hanger in a hanging garment box was the second. Then, the feel of the fabric and the fit "topped the cake". Cuffed the trousers and wore it Saturday night for dinner and dancing!!! Don't forget to take the label off the left arm like I did!!!
I'm 5'6" and have always had difficulty finding clothing that fits. These suits came in 34S and fit very well. This price cannot be beat. Buying a suit from a retail outlet would have easily cost 5x-10x as much, and I doubt the quality would have been noticeably better. For full disclosure, these are made in China. Also, PLEASE take care in removing tags. I had no issues, but someone with less dexterity may tear material. I bought a Navy suit of the same brand/size, and the quality is just as good. The charcoal color is very smart and sharp. The Navy is very dark and subtle.