I was having pain from Plantar faciitis and could find no shoes that helped. Then a friend recommended Skecher's Shape Ups. Although I still have pain from the Plantar's, it is much less with the Skechers on and I believe they are also helping my Plantars heal. I walk a lot in my job, mostly on concrete floors. These shoes have made a drastic improvement in the way my feet feel at the end of my shift.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Great
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Very good quality
- How accurate was the sizing? Very accurate
My husband wears a prosthetic leg below the knee. Because there is minimal ankle movement the curved sole of the shoe provides him with a rolling thrust forward. We had purchased a pair a year + ago which were well worn so glad to find a pair on Overstock. I believe they may be out of production due to mislabeling issues by Sketcher in the past. Too bad....I have searched for other shoes with this sole with no luck so thanks OS for being there.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Black is black. I wish there was another choice but unfortunately only black available.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Very sturdy
- How accurate was the sizing? Good fit