Good traction. Fits well according to size (I am a 9 1/2 medium in all my shoes. The 9 1/2 medium in this boot fits me well.) Will post an update once winter arrives. My only fear is damage/slashing to the lower rubber portion of the boot which has always been a problem with my Bean duck shoes.
I love these. I walk a lot, and they are so comfortable and warm. They are sturdy enough on ice and snow (which we're getting way to much of this winter), and they slip on and off easily. They wouldn't to well in deep snow, but in a few inches (which is typical of the mid-Atlantic), they are great.
I was interested in a " shoe:" that was easy to get into during the winter snowy months. When snow and slush is all over the driveway or in the parking lots of stores this boot/shoe is very good. I have worn it in 4" snow when using my snow blower and for going out to get the mail . works well in both applications.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? good
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. very good quality
- How accurate was the sizing? good fits well
Nice shoes, easy on and off, great for quick trips, good for all seasons.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Yes
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Good quality
- How accurate was the sizing? good fit