Pants arrived promptly. I was very pleased with the appearance of the pants. It is made of high quality wool. It is of tropical light weight. There is approximately 1 1/2 - 2 inches of extra material at the seam in the event you need to let out. The pants fit true to form. I am a size 33 but the pants only come in even sizes but it still fits comfortably with a belt. If I was to be hypercritical, I am slim build, the pants have a little more room in the legs than I like. I like a slimmer styled pants which these are not. I highly recommend these pants for the high quality, styling and price.
Took the chance to order these rather hard to find navy blue dress slacks and they arrived super fast and were exactly as I had hoped.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? exactly as pictured
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Excellent Quality
- How accurate was the sizing? Accurate Sizing
My husband loves these--the feel of the texture id great and he wears them all the time. He has to dress up for work, and these are one of the formal pants he uses. Great buy!!!
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. great texture
I own 8 Mantoni suits, so I consider myself a fan of the brand. These trousers are of an amazing quality but I did want to warn potential buyers that unlike 99% of trousers for sale in the world, these do not provide enough excess material in the waist and seat to adjust out by 2 inches. This is pretty standard with all producers but Mantoni must have been looking to cut costs here. These are a tight 34, so I will be gifting these.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? match
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. excellent quality
- How accurate was the sizing? issues here
I loved my gray pair of Mantoni Flat-front dress pants so much that I also purchased another pair in Navy Blue. I didn't question the fact that sizing might be different between the two and went ahead and had the pants hemmed. It was only after I got them home did I realize that these pants were uncomfortably tight around the waist. They are much more like a 32" waist or possibly a 33", but definitely too tight for the 34" waistline. I still like the pants but I can't wear them. I suggest going a size larger and trying them on before tailoring.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? The color of blue is quite dark as you can see from the photo. But from a distance (5-6ft) you will mistake these pants for being bllack pants
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. The quaity is very good and the pants have a nice 'shine' to them.
- How accurate was the sizing? I own a gray pair of these exact pants which were an accurate 34" around the waist. These are more like a 32" or 33" waist
These slacks are great quality and a steal of a bargain....many people that I work with made compliments regarding them and, normally I receive compliments from just certain co-workers.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Exact
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Just as expected....equal to Zenella slacks
- How accurate was the sizing? Right on