For my husband, these were too tight in the toes. We usually don't have problems as he's a true 10.5, but even with size 11, his toes were uncomfortable. Overstocks fabulous customer service resolved it for me as usual. I always shop here first because of their quality service.
This is a great slipper that I bought for my husband. I didn't know if my husband would like them because he has never worn slippers. He loves them and loves that they have a rubber bottom so that he can go outside with them to get the newspaper, or garbage, etc. They are true to size and very comfortable! They look really nice, not like some cheap sheepskin moccasins that I have seen. I would definitely buy another pair!
My last pair of slippers lasted for 3 years before the wool inside wore out and wouldn't keep my feet warm. These, I'm sure, will last just as long.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? The color was as close as you can get to a computer monitor image
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Excellent quality
- How accurate was the sizing? fits exactly as expected
bought these for my husband, who is rather fussy. He likes the sole and the flexiblity of them which he wears to get the morning paper
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? yes
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Very good quality, sturdy and well made.
- How accurate was the sizing? very accurate
Shoes were much better than I actually expected, Fit properly, and look very good. Made in China but much better than most of the China made products
- Did the color match the color displayed onsite? Yes
- How is the quality of the product? Good
- Did the product fit true to size? Yes
I bought the Sand slippers for my fiance for Christmas and gave them to him last night. I would highly recommend them! They are extremely soft inside, and he raved at how comfortable they are. These slippers are durable and well made, as well as attractive.
I have had a pair of the Brumbry slippers for about a monthand a half. They are very comfortable and feel great. The one problem is the soles and heels must be made of swiss cheese. My heels are worn thrugh to the padding on the inside already. It seem like expensive slippers like these should last longer than a month or two.