My last pair of slippers lasted for 3 years before the wool inside wore out and wouldn't keep my feet warm. These, I'm sure, will last just as long.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? The color was as close as you can get to a computer monitor image
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Excellent quality
- How accurate was the sizing? fits exactly as expected
bought these for my husband, who is rather fussy. He likes the sole and the flexiblity of them which he wears to get the morning paper
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? yes
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Very good quality, sturdy and well made.
- How accurate was the sizing? very accurate
Shoes were much better than I actually expected, Fit properly, and look very good. Made in China but much better than most of the China made products
- Did the color match the color displayed onsite? Yes
- How is the quality of the product? Good
- Did the product fit true to size? Yes
I bought the Sand slippers for my fiance for Christmas and gave them to him last night. I would highly recommend them! They are extremely soft inside, and he raved at how comfortable they are. These slippers are durable and well made, as well as attractive.
I have had a pair of the Brumbry slippers for about a monthand a half. They are very comfortable and feel great. The one problem is the soles and heels must be made of swiss cheese. My heels are worn thrugh to the padding on the inside already. It seem like expensive slippers like these should last longer than a month or two.
Bought these for my husband. He is very fussy about everything. He really liked these slippers. They are very well made. Sheepskin insides make for warm comfort. This one was what I call .........a score. He loved them. I would recommend
I chatted with the OS customer help for some product info/feedback/advice regarding these slippers. I was unsure about sizing. When we received the slippers (a Christmas gift), my husband couldn't wait to get them on. He liked the fit, the feel, the durable soles and the color. In other words.....all of the above!
I bough these for my husband for Christmas. He says they are very warm and comfy. They seem like they will wear well. Although they are expensive for slippers if they do hold up they will be good value for money. If I can find them in my size I'm getting a pair for myself.
bought them as a xmas gift for my honey...originally ordered in another color but they were lost in shipping...got the sand because they were the only color left in a size 10....was pleasantly surprised by the color and quality of the slipper...honey loved them!