Overall, great for the money. I had to get the whole thing altered but its still a great deal. The back of the vest has the suit makers name all over it so that's pretty tacky. I jut asked my seamstress to replace the entire back which she felt was rather easy. I'm very excited about the final product, looking forward to strutin around at the next wedding like a giant gray peacock. Oh yeah.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? A little darker gray than pictured but still fits the description.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Surprisingly good, I was worried about the fact that its a polyester suit but its very well made and seems light - I live in Charleston, SC so this will be a great formal summer suit.
- How accurate was the sizing? Vest was way too tight and the pants were a bit more snug than my other pants at that size
I really liked the suit. Once tailored, it looks like a dream. The color is accurate, the size was accurate. The only negative I can say about the suit, is just that I ordered a two button and it came with a 3 button. Not that it looks bad, but it detracts from the view of the vest underneath. The fabric is good quality. I've worn it about 4 times over the last year and no problems at all.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? The color was accurate.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. The fabric appears to be good quality product.
- How accurate was the sizing? Accurate
This manufacturer must not have a quality control department. The jacket (labeled 48L) fit like a 52L while the vest (labeled 48L) fit like a 46R. The material was cheap. Though I shouldn't be surprised, my first suite purchased from O was a great vaule on a nice Perry Ellis suit. This suit had a section where the material had the Carlo Lusso logo but it was upside down and backwards. Not a good suit even at this price.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Didn't matter
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. The suit was of very poor quality,
- How accurate was the sizing? Horrible
Still can't believe what a steal these suits are! I wore it for my wedding and the compliments were endless!
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Color was a nice dark charcoal. The pictures were an accurate representation of the product.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Lightweight fabric with a nice hand, resistant to wrinkles was an added bonus
- How accurate was the sizing? Very accurate for my entire 7 person groomsmen party.