I bought this as a 'car coat' so I wasn't expecting an all weather overcoat. This is an excellent product overall with just a nice feel and not too heavy to wear over a suit. Exactly what I bought it for. It is a great value and I think a good bargain for a very good product.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Very close, seemed a bit darker than the picture but acceptable.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Very good 'feel' to the fabric and very good workmanship.
- How accurate was the sizing? Very accurate.
A great value. It's made in China but the quality is superb. The cut is stylish and elegant. The fabric blend is just right. Mostly wool with a little cashmere for softness and smoothness. A bit of polyester makes the fabric supple, flexible and resistant to "pilling". The lining is a subtle, well crafted paisley jacquard. The color is a little darker than the picture but that's a plus. It's a rich, deep, luxurious chestnut brown that looks very expensive. The tailoring is as fine as i have seen and the lapels lie flat and elegantly. The pockets are perfectly stitched and well proportioned. Looks and feels extremely durable. I don't understand how a customer claimed that it was too thin. It's a very thick, substantial fabric. It it were any thicker it would feel to bulky and heavy. The padding is just right as well and the length is generous and protective. My wife knows a lot about clothes and design and she was impressed. I had been looking for a coat just like this one for quite a while but they were always too expensive. This one is just perfect at an unbelievable price. It truly looks and feels as if cost many hundreds of dollars more. I plan to enjoy it for many, may years. I recommend this item very highly.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? A little darker than photo, which is great. Very rich looking.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Couldn't be better. Great fabric and construction.
- How accurate was the sizing? Just right. I bought a 44 because I'm a 42 and wanted some room for a jacket or bulky sweater. Worked perfectly.
The coat itself is good (not great) quality, and the color is very nice. As far as "bang for the buck" it was a good value IMO. However, Overstock clearly is not advertising this correctly. There is absolutely no cashmere at all-this is a wool/polyester blend (70/30). I'm keeping it since the fit and look is good. But I was disappointed as this is the first thing I've purchased from Overstock that I feel was mis-advertised. Also, when I received it, it was so wrinkled that it had to be sent to the drycleaner for pressing. So that was irritating too. Overall, coat fine. Overstock...not so much with this product. Maybe somebody in Overstock quality control needs to start comparing the actual product with the ads.
I will never buy another product from Over Stock. Your advertisement said its a mix of Cashmere and Wool, and it turns out to be 70% wool and 30% Polyester. This is bait and switch advertisement, this practice must stop, and this is not China.
I bought this coat for my husband. It fits him nicely and he likes it. He has broad shoulders and normally wears an athletic-cut suit. This coat wasn't too loose or baggy through the mid section, but isn't snug either. Color is about midway between camel and chocolate brown--unusual, but beautiful color. This chesnut color would look outstanding on any man who looks good in a "warm" color palette--such as an "autumn".He received many compliments the first time he wore it. No one could believe how reasonable the price was for the quality of the coat. It has a beautiful lining; nicely finished seams etc.
This coat is clearly advertised as a Wool and Cashmere coat. The tag inside the coat reads 70% wool and 30% polyester. I'm not happy about the mislabeling. It fits great so I will be keeping it. I may be done with Overstock...
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Accurate
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Ok quality
- How accurate was the sizing? Very accurate, modern tailored fit
Darker then shown and fits true to size. Have received compliments on how it looks.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Darker then shown
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Good
- How accurate was the sizing? Right on
I didn't expect the coat to be as beautiful and classy looking as it is. My husband absolutely loves this coat. He has received many compliments on this coat. Worn almost everyday to work since Christmas, it still looks brand new and hasn't pilled or lost it's shape. Very Very Happy!!!
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? The coat appears a bit lighter in photo.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Superior quality
- How accurate was the sizing? Fit like it was made for my Husband.
This of course was a Christmas gift and my husband loved it...In the past I have not had good luck with my orders with you guys...but this was perfect...the color and fit, it was good quality...
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Perfect
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Excellent
- How accurate was the sizing? Perfect
I have received many complements on the coat. I really like it and it's warm!
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Good
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Quality of the coat is excellent.
- How accurate was the sizing? I expected the coat to be a little larger but the fit was good.