I own 8 Mantoni suits, so I consider myself a fan of the brand. These trousers are of an amazing quality but I did want to warn potential buyers that unlike 99% of trousers for sale in the world, these do not provide enough excess material in the waist and seat to adjust out by 2 inches. This is pretty standard with all producers but Mantoni must have been looking to cut costs here. These are a tight 34, so I will be gifting these.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? match
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. terrific quality
- How accurate was the sizing? issues here
After having the pants hemmed I slipped these pants on and they instantly went into the heavy rotation of pants that I will wear often. The 'shine' on the pants gives the impression that these pants are high quality but don't 'shine' so much as to give you the mobster look or night-club look. Beware though. I bought a pair of these pants in Navy Bllue in the same style and size and they were uncomfortably tight. Those pants won't be seeing the light of the office unfortunately and may have to be listed on XXXX because I can't wear them. Too bad.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Great
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Great
- How accurate was the sizing? Great