I first saw the color of the pants and thought immediate return. However, when I pulled them out and tried them on I was very impressed with the fit. I tend to think I'm a 31 waist with a little "flex right now". Most 32s need a little hem work to fit properly. These fit perfect off the rack so I would peg them at a 31.5. The color is definitely a spring/summer color and not the brown of the picture. But they look great and for the cost - its worth a two season trouser -
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? The color on this product was more of a creme hue
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. excellent
- How accurate was the sizing? closer to a 31.5
It's hard to find lighweight wool slacks - these are a nice weight for warmer climates.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? very close
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. excellent - quality fabric and workmanship
- How accurate was the sizing? accurate