I received this wallet from my wife as a gift and absolutely love it! Plenty of room for all of my work related credit/travel cards and personal cards with room to spare. Card slots are designed so cards can be easily removed and replaced. Despite the size, the wallet is not bulky and fits securely in the breast pocket of my blazers and suit jackets
I loved it, gave to my husband, because his wallet was pretty messy, and he could fit all his cards inside.And plus there is place to the check book.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Just the way that I expected.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Great quality, leather, and very beautiful.
- How accurate was the sizing? Very good size, and I could put all my husband's cards inside.
This review is for Item #: 13968568 Drum Dyed Leather Construction. The wallet has that quality leather feel, like gripping a sports cars' leather steering wheel. Bond Street also makes Item #: 13966484 Hand Stained Italian Leather for a few dollars more adds a more elegant classy look. My overall review, both wallets are a win, win.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? actual products displayed always depend on monitors' screen settings, otherwise product is correct
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. slightly larger than a checkbook cover. great for multiple membership or credit cards. ID card display is surprisingly made of miro mesh material.
- How accurate was the sizing? unknown. however, wallet may fit a deep suitcoat breast pocket.