Yes, the suit was well made, color was better than depicted on the website and sizing was perfect. The only negative comment is that I was confused about the material. The item was made of synthetic material: viscose. The impression I had when ordering was that the material was all cotton. I think Overstock can do a better job of making sure the consumer knows exactly what a garment is made of, natural fiber or synthetic. Despite this flaw, I like the suit but was disappointed that it was not all cotton.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? The color on the site did not do justice to the actual product. The actual product's color was definitely more vibrant and real.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. The quality and craftsmanship was excellent. Very well made.
- How accurate was the sizing? Sizing was spot on.
- Would you recommend this to a friend? Yes
Perfectly nice suit - if you happen to like wearing polyester suits. For the same price, there are perfectly nice seersucker suits made of cotton at the same price. I should also say that I personally was misled by the title. seersucker is undoubtedly a weave, but it tends to imply cotton as the base textile/
- Would you recommend this to a friend? No