I wasn't sure when I bought these glasses why there were holes drilled in the top of the frame. It turns out, to create a wonderful breaking point. Within a week of wearing these with no abnormal use (and I've had PLENTY of $10 sunglasses) these broke in two places on each side where the holes are. Thankfully Overstock returned them, but still very poor quality.
These glasses fit around my big head, which was awesome! The only issue is there is no padded support on the bridge of the nose area. The missing support cause the glasses to ride very low, and close to your eyes/face. They just weren't comfortable, so I returned them.
These are not the best look for me. Slightly too big. But I am still very pleased because I will not pay for premium glasses and I go through the cheap ones. These should last until I leave them somewhere(and I will try hard not to do that). They stay in my vehicle and I have enjoyed them.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? close
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. these are built to last
- How accurate was the sizing? bigger than I expected
i wish the picture was a little better. i already had glasses that looked similar. I gave them to my brother and he was stoked. great price for the quality.
- Did the color match the color displayed onsite? yes
- How is the quality of the product? very good
- Did the product fit true to size? yes
i was very disspointed with this product, the sunglasses were way to big for my face, had to return back
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? not
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. poor
- How accurate was the sizing? too large