The worst fabric, layer edging ever. Looks good now until it will probably unravel.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? good
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. very very cheap gauzy fabric. Layers seams left raw to unravel.
- How accurate was the sizing? good
I loved the papaya color. I bought it to go with a specific shirt and it was a great match. I couldn't have asked for a better match if I had seen it in person. One thing I really liked was the tiered look of the skirt. It gave it kind of a rough look, but is actually a pretty clever design I think. I'm always having people ask me where I got it when I wear it. If I find any other tops that need a skirt, I won't hesitate to get another one of these.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? I bought Papaya...it looked about what I thought it would
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Beautiful fabric, solid stitching
- How accurate was the sizing? Fit great. Perfect length, which can be hard.
I ordered the turquoise skirt to go with a blouse I just bought at the mall. I couldn't find anything that went with it so I took a chance buying this skirt online. The color looked like it matched and when I got it, it was perfect! The layers make this skirt really unique. I bought this outfit to wear to church for Easter and it ended up looking great. I got so many compliments on it from people I didn't even know. They all asked me where I got it. I'm thinking of ordering a couple more in the other colors. I need a few more tops to go with them too, though.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Exactly what I expected.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. This skirt is made well and fits well. Great product!
- How accurate was the sizing? It was a little longer than I expected, but fits great.