I need a skirt to travel to Thailand from the States and this will fit the bill. I like the lining and the weight is good for a hot, humid climate. The detail on the belt is a nice touch. If I want to dress my look up a bit, I'll tuck in my blouse and let the belt bling show. If I want a more casual look, I'll leave my blouse untucked and let it cover the belt. I love the crinkle fabric, especially for traveling in suitcases.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Color was spot on.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. So far, the quality seems fine. I haven't washed it yet.
- How accurate was the sizing? The sizing was spot on.
For a tall, very thin woman, this skirt may work. Between the waistband & accordian pleats, this skirt seems to add pounds. I gave this skirt away & regretted buying this skirt. I liked the color & this skirt appears much nicer in picture then it does in reality on a person.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? The color was a bright cobalt blue.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. The material of skirt is cheap almost scratchy quality.
- How accurate was the sizing? true to size
I would have given a "5-star" rating except for the short attached slip. I know it covers everything important but I would feel much more confident if it went past my knees.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? exact
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. wish the under-slip was a few inches longer but the quality of the skirt is very lovely
- How accurate was the sizing? exact
I love this skirt from Overstock. It's a great skirt that I can wear to work or as a casual skirt to go out with friends. It's long enough to wear with boots, or sandals as the weather gets warmer. The tiny pleats and the attached belt are very attractive, and the sizing is perfect.