I bought this as a gift. The lovely gentleman I had it shipped to has really enjoyed this gift. He keeps it in his TV room. He said it's just perfect with the pocket (or pockets, not sure) and the part that surrounds your feet like a foot warmer. I am very happy I chose this to send it to him.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Ordered the Navy Blue and it is very nice.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Great Quality;
- How accurate was the sizing? Perfectly
I would recommend this product. If you live in a cold environment, you need one of these.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? The color on website was a true representation of the item received.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. The quality was unbelievable, soft and roomy.
- How accurate was the sizing? It is oversized, but warm and cozy
My husband, who has an unbreakable link to the television screen, is elderly and feels chill when I feel overheated. I thought this would be perfect for him, and in a sense it is. But we are simple folk, and the intricacies of the design seem overly complicated. I've never before seen a garment that requires an instruction booklet. But used as a throw it has proven luxurious and effective. I recommend it to all who enjoy a challenge.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Well, y'know, black
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. lovely feel and texture
- How accurate was the sizing? it's large, very large
While it is NOT a Heavy thickness, there is a nice weight to the material that keeps you snuggly warm. The foot pockets keep your toes nice and toasty and the sumptuous softness makes napping inevitable. It is a stationary product that you use on the couch or in your favorite easy chair because you won't be able to walk around in it (or want to.)
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Very close
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Thick, luxurious, and soft.
- How accurate was the sizing? One size-ALMOST-fits all. If you're over 6' you have to position yourself just right.