I love these boots! They are exactly what I wanted. They fit perfectly and are adorable on your foot. One problem I had was the chemical smell. It made me nauseous. I called Overstock and they told me to try airing them out. It didn't work so I used baking power. This lessened the smell a bit. I am still working on getting the remainder of the smell out. Since I am sensitive to chemical smells it really affects me, but others may not be bothered by it. I still love them.
I wear a 5.5 or 6. Without socks, these were uncomfortably snug. Impossible to wear with my socks and ankle brace. Also hard to get on over anckle brace because they don't actually open up on the leg part. Very disappointed. Matrerial and color fine. Order 2 sizes up and be able to fully point your foot and they will work for you
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? fine
- How accurate was the sizing? too small
Teen and tween girls love these boots, my daughter wanted a pair of black ones for Xmas, and she was extremely pleased with them. Can't say anything better than that!
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? black is black
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. too early to say but they appear high quality
- How accurate was the sizing? might be a tad smaller than the norm since she wears a 7.5 and I assumed these might be a little big, but they were just fine
These boot are of good quality and very stylish. The materials are sturdy and solidly made. The "faux" sheepskin is soft, but definitely not real and as plush as the famous brand of these boots. BEWARE they run small. I'm a regular size 9 and my toe is all the way to end and uncomfortable.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? good
- How accurate was the sizing? RUNS SMALL.