I ordered a large because that is what I wear, and the sizing chart figures supported a large. When I tried to put the shirt on, I knew right away it was too small, but I finished pulling the shirt fully on and was very sorry to see how tight it was. It appears to actually be a ladies' Small, rather than a large, but the neck tag does say large. I returned it today, and will not take a chance on trying to obtain one that fits. Too much money spent already on the return costs.
- Would you recommend this to a friend? No
The shirt I received in the mail is true to size and just as advertised! Logo & Color all look great. I ordered an XS- Navy and it fits great!!
- Did the color match the color displayed onsite? Yes
- How is the quality of the product? Good (Cotton)
- Did the product fit true to size? Yes
- Would you recommend this to a friend? Yes