My usual size is a woman's 4, or sometimes a 2, so the Small size (4-6) usually fits me even when items run small. Not this time! This t-shirt looked small out of the bag but I gave it a try anyway, and in the process the outer tag broke off and an inner tag ripped in half. I hope O.Co accepts the return regardless of the tags, because this is one small t-shirt!
I originally spotted a version of this tee shirt on the Sundance catalog site. They were sold out, so I went searching the web for an alternative. Well, I found it! This shirt is slightly different, but better I think. The white part of the shirt around the number 66 is actually town names in sort of a 60's font. I am very happy with my shirt!
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Color was accurate.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Good quality 100% cotton tee shirt!
- How accurate was the sizing? Tee shirt runs small. I wear a size 6/8 and have relatively broad shoulders. I ordered a Large and the shirt just fits.
Very happy with tee shirt. Would likely buy similar tees in future.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Can't go wrong with black!
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Good quality.
- How accurate was the sizing? sizing seems right on!