this should be listed as JUNIORS clothing, not womens. I normally wear an XL, so I bought a 2X....still too tight and they dont have any sizes larger than that : (
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? ok
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. ok
- How accurate was the sizing? not at all accurate
I ordered a 2x and let me tell you it was not a 2x more like a medium. I will never again order clothing from here.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Exact
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. The quality was fine
- How accurate was the sizing? Not accurate at all
This is a chic t-shirt that I like to wear to represent my hometown. It fits well. I had purchased several other LA pop art previously and will buy more in the future.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? exact match
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. well constructed, fits well
- How accurate was the sizing? runs a little small
I love my Los Angeles Pop Art t-shirts. I bought two and while they were made in different places, out of different types of cotton (one is a super-thin cotton and the other is a thicker cotton) they are both cool and very comfortable. I love the artwork (the word 'brooklyn' is made up of smaller words for each of the brooklyn hoods). I loved these two t-shirts so much I recently bought a third.
- Did the color match the color displayed onsite? yes
- How is the quality of the product? Excellent
- Did the product fit true to size? yes