I love, love, love this t-shirt, but it runs really SMALL. Fortunately I read the other reviews before ordering. I normally wear a M but ordered an XL and it fits perfectly. If you like your shirts skin-tight, then order 1 size up. If you're busty or just like a little room, order 2 sizes up. The fabric is lightweight but not see-through, which is nice. Great for warm weather!
love the shirt, great quality, cool design! i ordered a large and it fits perfect. I am 5'2, 130 pounds (just had a baby 2 months ago), but am about a 36d chest. a large was a nice fit, not too tight but not baggy... i think it will still fit well after i lose the 10 pounds of baby weight... hope that helps!
This shirt runs very small. I wear a size small in regular womans clothing, but I purchased a large based on the manufactures size guide. It has a slim fit and they said if you have 34 chest order large. I ordered large and it is the right size. I had to find this out by going to the la pop art website. The shirt is cute. Not as soft as the other reviews mentioned. I like it.
The design of the shirt is good but the t-shirt quality is very poor - is it very thin and just a cheap shirt. Not sure how many washes it will hold up to. Certainly not worth the price paid! The size does run very small - at least 1-2 sizes smaller.
I ordered this tee for a friend for Christmas . Unfortunately I didn't open it up right away, when I did, I found the Tee shirt really great, but the sizing is way off. I know it is more of a "fitted tee" but I ordered an XL and at the most it seems a medium.( I wear a small and it is just a little big for me.) Now I need to find another gift because I am afraid it won't fit her. Bummer.
Purchase of the top was the second worst purchase that i have made from "O". The fabric was cheap and the sizing was wayyyyyy off. Donated it to a thrift store.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? okay
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. very poor
- How accurate was the sizing? awful
I really wanted this t-shirt as I love the Peace Symbol and it's price was great. Too bad the sizing was sooo off that although I ordered one size up...the t-shirt was still about 2 sizes too small!!!
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? fair
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. poor
- How accurate was the sizing? It was about 2 sizes too small!!!
Too small....I'm a size 10/12 so I ordered a womens XL. I ordered the color green in the hope to wear a cool T-shirt for St Patricks Day but to my dismay the shirt was way too small. I give it to one of my friends she is a size 6 and it looks great on her.
- How accurate was the sizing? completely off
I purchased a black one and liked it. But, when I went back to purchase another in a different quality, it was an entirely different fabric the fit was not the same nor was it as comfortable as the first one. I am not sure why they differed, but my first one in black was really nice and I wear it often.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Good Match
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. pretty good quality for a T-shirt.
- How accurate was the sizing? Good Match
I bought this as a gift for my sister. The shirt is very cute and was well worth the price. She loved it and wears it all the time.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? The color was accurate
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. The quality was as I expected
- How accurate was the sizing? The sizing was accurate
I really like my shirt, and look forward to purchasing another design from this company!
- Did the color match the color displayed onsite? Yes
- How is the quality of the product? It's nicer than I anticipated. After reading the reviews, I thought it would be pretty flimsey fabric, but it's not!
- Did the product fit true to size? After reading the reviews stating the shirt runs small, I purchased an XL and it fits me great, even after washing.
Very cute cute shirt and am happy with the quaility however I should have ordered one size up. Need to return my small for a medium and should have read the other reviews before I hit submit. Can't wait for the medium to arrive in the mail! Will look super cute with the new bomber jacket that I also just bought from Overstock!