I am 5'7 and 140 pounds and I ordered an extra large and it fits perfect. I usually wear a medium or large depending on the brand but after reading the many reviews I decided to order one size bigger and it's perfect. I don't like my shirts super tight or baggy either and this size for my build was perfect. The shirt is soft but really doesn't have to much stretch to it like some other brands. The shirt seems to be a good quality and not to thin. I ordered the black and plan on ordering other colors and designs now that I ordered one and know my correct size in this brand of t-shirt.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Great
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Good
- How accurate was the sizing? Order a size up
Love this shirt, love the material, love the quality. Great shirt w/a message.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? on point
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. excellent
- How accurate was the sizing? perfect sizing
Very pleased with the purchase of this shirt. It's cute and also would be a good conversation piece!! I bought it for my love of guns and the right to the 2nd Ammendment!!
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? I got Black, so it was exact
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Good quality material and durable
- How accurate was the sizing? Exact
Was pleased with the make and the material but the sizes run small
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Yes
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Quality was great
- How accurate was the sizing? Size runs small
I love the theme of this shirt, but it did not fit me well. The neckline was not very flattering- it came up higher than I like and felt too tight, even with the correct size. The sleeves were also a bit tight, but the next size up would have been too big everywhere else! I seem to have problems finding T shirts that fit me well, so maybe you'll have better luck! I normally wear a small and ordered both a small and medium, but neither worked well.
I will definitely buy more designs from LA Pop Art. They've got a great website with more product available than what is on overstock, although it's a couple dollars more. I'm a size 10, and the large is a good fit, ok for taller women.
I bought this thinking it would be a fitted tight shirt. It was only tight in my chest and it was lose in my stomach (not form fitting at all). I normally wear a medium and I bought a medium. Hope this gives you an idea of how the shirt fits. The quality of the shirt was good and I really like the concept behind the design, I just wish it had a more flattering fit.
After reading other reviews I ordered this shirt one size larger than I would normally wear. I think the shirt looks great and fits well in this larger size. I also love that the shirt is long and doesn't ride up at all. The shirt is light weight but is also very soft and comfortable and looks great with a pair of jeans. I am ordering 2 other designs for Christmas presents since I liked this shirt so much and get many positive comments while wearing it.