This is a fun, comfy t-shirt. My husband is an accountant and gets a kick out of wearing it under his serious clothing, hahaha. Nice for people who get it.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Nice Hunter Green
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Well made
- How accurate was the sizing? accurate
I got this for my husband to wear on Pi Day (3.14). He has been wearing it on normal days as well and so far it has held up nicely. I would highly recommend this. The sizing is very accurate.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? perfect
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. awesome
- How accurate was the sizing? very
Nice unique designs. It makes a good gift for someone who is hard to buy for. I am happy with this purchase - I got exactly what I was expecting.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? good
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. good
- How accurate was the sizing? accurate before washing - hopefully will not shrink too much
These are the coolest shirts. I love the design that uses characters to complete it. Wearable pop art ... perfect!
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Perfect
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Perfect
- How accurate was the sizing? Perfect
I hate to say this about such a beautiful shirt, but there is an error in it. I've been given shirts that reference Pi ever since learning the first 190 digits, and there is an error right there on the bottom of the letter's left leg: that 9 should be a 0. Otherwise, it's awesome.
My son's birthday was early in January. He is a computer geek, and he gets to wear t-shirts to work, so I ordered him a great shirt in black that has the Pi symbol on it, with the actual numbers inside the Pi. He doesn't talk much, so I'll just say he likes it.
I was thrilled when I found these shirts with the pi logo, so I bought one in black and one in navy. Both seem true to size, and they are breathable and comfortable. I washed them according to the directions, and I have had no problems. If the logo survives multiple washings, I would gladly raise the rating to five stars.
I think the shirt sizes run a little big, and I didn't like text of the screen print, it felt like the teeshirts they give away at events. The screen priniting can use some work. Other then that it was a nice shirt, I bought it as a gift.